NatureBox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday, so it did just take a little over a week from when I ordered.  I got the following:

• Salted Caramel Pretzel Pops - These are tasty, but they're so hard.  I feel like I'm hurting my teeth biting into them!
  • Mango Orange Fruit Chews - I like that these are portioned into serving size pouches
  • Honey Crunch Crisps - I don't know what I expected these to be like, but I'm lucky I like sesame snacks
  • Italian Bistro Pretzels - Haven't tried these yet
  • Antioxidant Boost - Haven't tried this yet either, but if it's even remotely similar to the PopSugar mix I will like it
  • South Pacific Plantains - These were a free gift.  I'm not sure how I feel about them yet. 

If you get the BBQ sunflower seeds, uh, don't eat them! Send them to me! Yeah, they're really icky, so just forward then to me, and I will dispose of them properly!

(These things are the lovechild of BBQ chips and sunflower kernels. They are definitely not being removed from my pantry. It's really hard to not just upend the whole bag and pour them directly into my mouth.)

Another item that you should absolutely not eat but instead forward to me for proper disposal (*urp*):  The Sourdough Cheddar Pretzel Bites.  The beer buds do something particularly magical evil to them.  

And I ended up with Chili Lime Pistachios.  The problem was that I had ordered Lemon Pucker Pistachios *as an add-on*, so I paid extra to specifically get these.  Sad face!  I sent email asking what the policy was for add-ons if they're out of stock (because I assumed that was the issue) because I want to make sure I'm aware of it in the future.  I really wanted the Lemon Pucker Pistachios!  Cayenne pepper and I are not buddies.  How can I make sure to get the Lemon stuff next time?  Their reply:  Give them to someone or donate them -- and they're sending out Lemon Pucker Pistachios as a separate shipment!  I was *not* expecting that.  Very happy camper over here.

(I had already given them to a coworker.  He really liked them, but he did comment that "they have a kick to them."  *So* not something I will be trying!)

Note: Affiliate codes are NOT ALLOWED. I just realized I accidentally posted one in here earlier, and I have removed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back