Navel ring haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well, not a really massive haul, so much as just one.. but I couldn't really figure out where this should go! fashion? skincare? LOL

I just bought it online for like, $14.00! in Oz that is cheap for nice rings

lockandkeyring.jpg

One day I'll have to post my collection of pretty rings in the stash section
smile.gif

You are on a shopping spree right now, huh? That one is pretty but I could never wear them. It would drive me crazy.

I got it on ebay. The seller is american so you'd get it quicker than me.. I'll give you the seller name if you want it?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got it on ebay. The seller is american so you'd get it quicker than me.. I'll give you the seller name if you want it?
smile.gif
Sure. Thanks.
smile.gif

I'm not sure if they ship to Austrailia, but did you ever check out the site bodycandy.com? They have some cute stuff on there for pretty cheap.

that is so cute! I love it, too bad my bf made me stop wearing bb rings, now there's nothing there =(

really? what was his reasoning? I would have put in one of those squashy plastic things that just keeps the hole open, without being seen if my bf asked me not to wear one, but I'd tell him off if he did - I love my ring!

agreed, not to mention SUPER photoshopped, LOL. But oh well. At least it's not my belly. Mine is prolly way uglier
biggrin.gif

That is so cute. I love the whole key/lock thing. I bought a couple of necklaces like that. I need a new belly ring badly. I am going to check out that site too

Latest posts

Back