Need a favor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luckylabonte He came home in June for his two weeks leave, but now he is back in Iraq for another 7 months at least. She broke up with him over the phone! You should go over there & shove that phone up her a$$!!! lol Does he live near you ? (when he's home)

wow, he's SO sweet, lisa! i wanna come to mississippi and kick this girl's ass. who's with me?

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, he's SO sweet, lisa! i wanna come to mississippi and kick this girl's ass. who's with me? Me!!

Jennifer, I love you, you're hilarious!!! I'll bring my (pite) rolling pin.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

about 40 minutes away. When we had our store and dh was out of town for work... toby would drive up after school to help me out.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 You should go over there & shove that phone up her a$$!!! lol Does he live near you ? (when he's home)

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow, he's SO sweet, lisa! i wanna come to mississippi and kick this girl's ass. who's with me? I am in! I will open up a can a whup a$$!

Originally Posted by Jennifer oh, good. i thought he wasn't answering my IM because he thought i was psycho LOL *spits coffee all over keyboard* Jennifer i'm almost peeing in my pants at that psot
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura *spits coffee all over keyboard* Jennifer i'm almost peeing in my pants at that psot
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by luckylabonte since everyone loves a guy in uniform...

that is her in the picture with him.

grrr...what a horrible woman!!

HE LOOKS LIKE 100 TIMES BETTER LOOKING THAN HER!!!!!

what an unpleasent thing for anyone to go through : (

i'll send him a mail

He is soooo sweet! He replied and I wrote him again. He sounds like a real sweetheart!

Wow that is terrible. She seems like a huge user too. I hope she returns all the stuff as well. Would be the decent thing to do

Originally Posted by luckylabonte My 20 year old cousin (who is more like my little brother) is deployed in Iraq. He has been there since January. He got engaged to his girlfriend at christmas, and was so in love and happy. He came home last month for his 2 weeks leave, bought her all kinds of stuff including a laptop etc. Yesterday when he called her she broke up with him! She admitted to cheating on him, but he is still devestated. He is thousands of miles away from his friends and family, in a dangerous place and now heartbroken and lonely. She was his first love, and first broken heart. He kept telling me today in IM's that he wanted people to talk to and felt like no one cared about him etc.
If you have a free minute would you mind dropping him an email/ecard? I know getting emails from beautiful women all over the country would make him the envy his platoon.
icon_lol.gif
Not to mention cheer him up!

His email is [email protected]

Just tell him you are friend of Lisa's. thanks so much!

Thanks so much everyone! As soon as I signed on this morning he IM'd me and said... WOW! lol I asked him if he was feeling better and he said MUCH BETTER!

thanks for helping cheer him up!

Aww... thats great! Mission: Accomplished.
wink.gif

She looks like the type of person you just wanna slap upside the head
icon_cheesygrin.gif
(and knock those Levar Burton glasses right off her face! lol)

tng_geordi.jpg

Latest posts

Back