Need a good detangler ASAP!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My hair is naturally a dark brown, but it has been colored to a medium blonde. It comes to my mid back and I have so much trouble detangling it! I even bought one of those special brushes with the different size bristles that is supposed to work well for detangling. I use the biolage repair balm conditioner and try to do a deep condition once a week, but I still need more! I feel like so much hair comes out even when I finally get it detangled. I don't want to go bald. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can someone pleeeeaaase give me a good recommendation? Thanks ladies!

Its a 10! makes a really great leave in that detangles my hair soooo well. My Ulta sells it, and a lot of salons have it too.

I have long (waist length) curly hair and I make a cocktail that I put on right out of the shower before I brush it. I use Blow Dry Addict (available at Sally's), got 2b crazysleek (smells like orange sherbet, but it works) and either Paul Mitchell Super Skinny or Aveda Light Elements Smoothing Fluid. For my hair (like I said, extremely long) I use 6 squirts of the got 2b, half a pump of the Blow Dry Addict, and either one pump of the Paul Mitchell or two pumps of the Aveda. I rub it together in my hands to mix it up well and then evenly distribute-it works great. Hope this helps!

Latest posts

Back