need a little advice or tips

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

I just need some tips if anyone else does fake tans

Ive just purchased some fake tan but im pale, like nc15

I have bought some bronzing powder but i was just wondering what i should do for my face to match

should i apply the tan to the face?.

or not and juts use my usual foundation and add bronzer.

or use the tan on the face and get a darker foundation and mix with my usual to get the right color

my other option is istead of none i have some gradual self tanner i could use to get just a hint of color and go from there?

im unsure whats best. does anyone have any advice on what they do?

thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would buy self tanner specifically for your face if you want it to match, but I usually just don't do anything. I always put sun screen on my face so it usually never tans in the summer anyways, while the rest of my bodt does. I always put bronzer on if I'm wearing foundation though. Otherwise I just don't use it.

A foundation is what is says, a foundation, a base. Mixing foundations is tricky and if it's just for the season, i'm not sure it's worth it. Try first by just applying your foundation and bronzer, see if it works that way. If you feel the need for extra color, i would try a face tan.

Back