NEED Eyebrows!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As you can see my eyebrows are very light....virtually non-existant. Not only have I never shaped them, but I never really do anything with them. After browsing the many wonderful looks of Trisha...I've come to realize I need HELP!! I've got to do something w/ my eyes. So, does anyone have any step by step advice for eyebrow reshaping 101!! Or should I just go get it done the first time?

Melissa

Hi! to start off, you can just clean up any sparse hairs. you'd be surprised at how much of difference cleaning them up would do.

after you do that, step back from the mirror and you can see what your natural eye brow shape is.

to try to figure out where to pluck, you can get a white eyeliner pencil to mark off where to pluck.

i fill in my brows with a MAC eye shadow using their #266 angled brush. i think eye shdows are more natural looking than penicil brow fillers since you don't get such a harsh line.

you can go to a counter to ask them what color would be a good match for your brows.

hope that helps!

Welcome to MUT Melissa.

BrowZing from Benefit is as awesome product to use for your brows. Its a wax/powder combo and it works great.

Hi Melissa! Eyebrows definitely the frame your eyes and are very important. I suggest getting them shaped proffesionally. Tell them you want a "clean-up". This usually means they will wax or tweeze a little and leave most of your original shape intact. Be specific with your esthetician about your expectations and what look you are going for. From your pic I can see that a Brow Tint would benefit you. This is a service that tints your brow hairs a shade darker. Usually a vegetable dye is used and will last about a month or so. This will make your brows look more defined and groomed. You can also use a brow kit or brow gel to color them in. I use Benefit Browzing in #4 and love it! Another option is Benefit's Speed Brow, a tinted fast-drying brow gel. Good Luck! And remember brows are sisters not twins, so they will never look exactly the same.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby And remember brows are sisters not twins, so they will never look exactly the same.
tongue.gif
OMG, I totally thought one of my coworkers made up that phrase, lol!!!!

Back