Need hair straighteners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
what an awfull day im having! and to top it off my ghd's that was fixed with a new plug melted! yes they smoked up and the plates melted and are hanging off, so im having to bin them for sure!

I need some new straighteners but im so skint! can someone reccomend some good solid ceramic hot straighteners. If I have to i guess im gonna have to pay alot for another pair of ghd's they have been my fave.

In the future, please use the search button for things like this. There is the CHI, angelique, etc etc etc.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry to seem stupid, but what is a ghd? It's a hair straightener like CHI and Sedu.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's a hair straightener like CHI and Sedu. Aahhhh...I see. That's what I thought, but then I got confused when she said a pair of them. I have a CHI and I really like it.

Yeah, go with a Chi flatiron. I've been using mine every other day for a year and it hasn't burnt out. =)

My hair, on the other hand... well, that's my fault, haha.

hmm is this a common thing for ghds tho, cause im getting the new styler one and it has a 3 yrs warranty but i really dont want to go back and forwards if this is gonna happen

Ive been looking at faulty ghd's on ebay and pretty much every pair has wire problems which is exactly what mine had..ya would of thought at the price and hype about them they'd not have wire problems.

anyway I need help.

Another GHD or a CHI? Ive read up about both but I need peoples opinions whos used them

The CHI works great, gets hair super straight. I know though after you use it continuosly for a long while itll start to damage your hair. Which is why I say the SEDU outdos them all, it works just as well if not better than the CHI, and everyone I know that has used it excessively for a long while has not had any bad hair damage.

Latest posts

Back