Need help on skin firming/sagging

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So...a lot of times, people would say to me, "you look so tired" when I'm really not. I think my eyes are sagging and so is everywhere else. I can see the difference in my recent pictures compared to two years ago. As well, when I look in the mirror, I do "look" very tired.

I don't have wrinkles yet, but my face is sagging. I'm hoping you ladies have some reccomendations to prevent this as much as possible?...or any comments is helpful.

Thanks!!!
scared.gif

hm, sorry, but how old are you if you don't mind me asking? this might sound a little nosey, but would help a lot. how is your lifestyle, the way you eat, sun, stress,drinking too much alcohol, smoking,(not saying you do, but those will make a person age faster) even the way you sleep. i don't know of anything that works for sagging, i know there are eye products that help with puffy eyes if that's what you have. also is your lifestyle different than it was a couple of yrs. ago?

Try cosmetics/products that promotes collagen production and do facial massages everynight before bed if you can. It won't give you huge changes but it'll make you feel better for sure.

There are face exercises you can do to tighten the underlying muscles...not sure if it works though

I highly recommend Alpha Derma CE made by Janson Beckett. I had the same sagging problem on top of wrinkles.
scared.gif
But a few months after it, my skin doesn't look saggy anymore, not to mention many wrinkles are pretty much gone. It looks firmer than it was 5 years ago. I can't believe the difference I have seen in my face. It's kinda surreal. Sometimes I thought I was just imagining but I always get compliements from friends and at work so it is real.
moa.gif

The cream has collagen, elastin, alpha lipoic acid and vitamin c and so on. Dr. Perricone has products with very similar ingredients but much more pricey.

Back