Need Make-up Sugestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. At the end of this month, and am going to a party/dance. I would like some make-up suggestions. I will describe myself a bit, and tell you what I will be wearing.

Face: combo+acne prone, oval face, nicely groomed eyebrows, brown eyes, full lips (they have natural red pigments in them). I will be wearing my hair down, its quite a bit past my shoulders. Its brown with blond highlights and red lowlights.

Wearing: Tight camoflage tank, and very tight jeans.

Suggestions please for makeup!!

i think that some nice dark greens and golds would like nice on your eyes.

a neutral pink or brown blush on your cheeks and clear or nude gloss(your lip color gloss) on your lips. You can apply the green to the lower lid, a brown or black to the crease and gold under the brow bone. Add a little gold on the lower lashline. HTH!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by horse_luver Hey everyone. At the end of this month, and am going to a party/dance. I would like some make-up suggestions. I will describe myself a bit, and tell you what I will be wearing.Face: combo+acne prone, oval face, nicely groomed eyebrows, brown eyes, full lips (they have natural red pigments in them). I will be wearing my hair down, its quite a bit past my shoulders. Its brown with blond highlights and red lowlights.

Wearing: Tight camoflage tank, and very tight jeans.

Suggestions please for makeup!!

I would try some bright jewel tone shadows (like bright blue, deep purple, emerald green, golds) on your eyes with slightly bronzed cheeks and pale lips (MAC C-thru). For your eyes, I suggest mixing bright blues and deep brown/bronze together (Try MAC e/s in Shimmermoss, Parrot, Electric Eel, Bronze) Smudge shimmery brown eye kohl (MAC Teddy) on upper and lower lids to complete the look. Go easy on the blush/bronzer because you'll have a heavy eye~!
Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

what kind of party is it? is it night time? day time? old people? young people?

Originally Posted by ikebana For your eyes, I suggest mixing bright blues and deep brown/bronze together (Try MAC e/s in Shimmermoss, Parrot, Electric Eel, Bronze) Smudge shimmery brown eye kohl (MAC Teddy) on upper and lower lids to complete the look. This is a great suggestion, works really well! (also for green-eyed people,like me)

Originally Posted by ikebana I would try some bright jewel tone shadows (like bright blue, deep purple, emerald green, golds) on your eyes with slightly bronzed cheeks and pale lips (MAC C-thru). For your eyes, I suggest mixing bright blues and deep brown/bronze together (Try MAC e/s in Shimmermoss, Parrot, Electric Eel, Bronze) Smudge shimmery brown eye kohl (MAC Teddy) on upper and lower lids to complete the look. Go easy on the blush/bronzer because you'll have a heavy eye~!
Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love this! sounds awesome...in fact I´m gonna try this myself (although I have grey-blue eyes)
and Devin´s suggestions sound great too-I bet the colors she suggested would look great with your top.

I have nothing more to add....these suggestions are great!

HAVE FUN!

Originally Posted by ikebana I would try some bright jewel tone shadows (like bright blue, deep purple, emerald green, golds) on your eyes with slightly bronzed cheeks and pale lips (MAC C-thru). For your eyes, I suggest mixing bright blues and deep brown/bronze together (Try MAC e/s in Shimmermoss, Parrot, Electric Eel, Bronze) Smudge shimmery brown eye kohl (MAC Teddy) on upper and lower lids to complete the look. Go easy on the blush/bronzer because you'll have a heavy eye~!
Have fun!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Ikebana can this be done?? I thought that bronze shades go only with light cream shades or chimpagne shades!!

I think Devin's and Ikebana's suggestions are both great - I would personally do a more smokey eye with the kind of colors Devin recommended, but that's because I don't do a lot of color, LOL
tongue.gif
Have fun at your party!! I'm sure you'll look great!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Ikebana can this be done?? I thought that bronze shades go only with light cream shades or chimpagne shades!! This really works,you should try it! I did this once using some dark brown dior-shade I have and Shimmermoss,and it looked nice,if I say so myself
wink.gif
Anything can be done,Sophia,just try out color combo's like these and see if they work for you
smile.gif

Back