Need opinions.. which look will i do!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by anne7 Oh, what color is that, Laura? I think a peachy or pink lip gloss would look pretty, as well. Its the nearest thing i have to a milky pink gloss so that's why i chose it!

Originally Posted by Trisha Lau in the words of Ross from Friends, if we find you wearing nude lip colour this week, "we'll hunt you down, and kick your ass!!" x

36_27_12.gif

*giggles* that teddy is so cute girlie!

Well i did no.2 and it turned out fab but i didnt have much time with the camera since people were supposed to be using it to take pics of my sister! So the pics arent the best.. I'll try it out again at the weekend

From what i can see, that looks great on you!

It really makes your blue eyes blue!!!

Laura you're right the photos don't show up your eyes so well but I can see that the e/s make a beautiful contrast with your eyes!!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Well i did no.2 and it turned out fab but i didnt have much time with the camera since people were supposed to be using it to take pics of my sister! So the pics arent the best.. I'll try it out again at the weekend

love it, Laura. you really made the best out of this look!!! can you tell me again what you used?

Originally Posted by Arielle can you tell me again what you used? Yup, this is what Trisha used-
MAC Retrospeck as a base & to highlight

MAC Satin Taupe on lid & lower lashline

MAC Tempting in Crease

MAC Shroom on brow bone

Stila Smudgepot in Black to line top lash line & lower inner rims

Shu Basic Mascara

I used the same except i use BB Gel instead of Stila Smudgepot. As i said i wish i could have taken better pics but i'll do it again at the weekend

Originally Posted by Laura Yup, this is what Trisha used-
MAC Retrospeck as a base & to highlight

MAC Satin Taupe on lid & lower lashline

MAC Tempting in Crease

MAC Shroom on brow bone

Stila Smudgepot in Black to line top lash line & lower inner rims

Shu Basic Mascara

I used the same except i use BB Gel instead of Stila Smudgepot. As i said i wish i could have taken better pics but i'll do it again at the weekend

Thanks for posting what you used, Laura!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thankfully I have everything, so I'm going to try it out soon!!

Back