Need opinions.. which look will i do!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'll be doing one of these looks tomorrow. My sister is going to a friends debs (graduation) so mom is having some family and friends up to see her in her dress before she goes (thats the norm in Ireland!). Anyway i want to look good too in case i get snapped! Gonna do one of these looks but cant choose.

Recognise those eyes! Its Trisha.. LOL! Bear in mind that i have blue eyes when choosing which look i should do!

I´d love to see the 2nd look on you...a warm chocolate brown would definitely look natural AND sexy with your blue eyes. besides, I don´t think I`ve seen you in shades like that before

I agree with Andrea. I think that the second look will look fab with your eye colour. It will make them appear really blue!!

Yes, i vote for the second look also !
icon_smile.gif

Woah! Look 2 is getting lots of votes.. I was kinda leaning towards that one too
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Woah! Look 2 is getting lots of votes.. I was kinda leaning towards that one too
biggrin.gif
yay Laura, glad we all seem to share your opinion so far *lol* and you do wear pink e/s often, right? so the browns would be a nice change. and can I mention that we WANT and NEED to see pics of this look on you?
biggrin.gif

Nice look the second but you could wear and somehing with more color like blue or green!!

I think #2 would look great on you chickie!! And from the votes, I guess the majority does too! lol
wink.gif

I'm going for #2 too. What are you going to wear on your lips since Brew has been confiscated
icon_question.gif

Looks like i'm going with #2 girls! I'll def take pics & post them

Originally Posted by Lealabell I'm going for #2 too. What are you going to wear on your lips since Brew has been confiscated
icon_question.gif
LOL Lea! I was gonna use it JUST for the day tomorrow but i'm going with L'Oreal ColourJuice in Bungalow instead. Will post pics to prove i dont wear Brew!

Both are gorgeous but I think 2 would be smashing with your baby blues.

Originally Posted by Laura LOL Lea! I was gonna use it JUST for the day tomorrow but i'm going with L'Oreal ColourJuice in Bungalow instead. Will post pics to prove i dont wear Brew! Oh, what color is that, Laura? I think a peachy or pink lip gloss would look pretty, as well.

Latest posts

Back