Need some opinions... =)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright guys, I finally got my first two paychecks so I plan on buying some MMU, which I haven't done in a long time! I'm just wondering what brands I should try! This is where I need you guy's help... what are some of your favorite brands, that you think may be suitable for me?

I have tried Signature Minerals and I love their mineral veils, but overall they're MMU doesn't have any kind of lasting power on me.

I've tried Aubrey Nicole, (but maybe not enough times) and I think that their formula is too dry on me... but I maybe need to try wearing it a few more times before I say that for sure.

I've tried Elegant Minerals foundations, and I love it! The foundation alone gives me that glow which I love, plus it had pretty decent staying power on me!

I've tried classy minerals.... but I'm not sure of the outcome exacly, they were such small samples, and I don't remember if they had lasting power or not.. But I loved their eyeshadows!

I've tried Ocean Mist, and I loved all their products! I think they had pretty good staying power, I just wish it gave me more of a glo. Matte is not really my favorite finish.

Lastly, I've tried Lumiere, and I loved it... perfect match for my skin... but then it started to break me out, so I had to stop using it. I believe the scalene in it was breaking me out. Or I s'pose it could have been the silica.

There... now you guys know what I have tried and how I liked them. Now suggest me your favorite brands!!! =)

is AN too dry for you ? i have dry sensitive skin and its fine its actually not dry at all.

maybe u can try it a few more times
biggrin.gif

i dun remmber if u have dry skin or not but i went to the dr and she game me a"Aqueous cream B.P." and it works really wel for dry and sensitive skin my allergy became much better after using it for 2 days. its really cheap too! its the more basic cream base so it souldnt cause any irritation for anyone!

I love Lumiere too but Veena Velvet broke me out and I just went in and bought a full size of the Flawless Face instead without even testing it. It hasn't arrived yet I hope that one doesn't break me out because if it does I'll be doomed with a full size I can't use lol.

I haven't tried much brands, the other one I like is LilyLolo, I ordered a full size from that one too, but it's pretty expensive IMO, the price is in GBP so it doesn't look that bad but with the conversion it's a lot.

I am currently using Meow I love it. Im not sure what type of coverage you are looking for though. Meow is lighter but buildable thats what I love about it.

Hello, I have a very sensitive skin and fair.

My HG foundation is "pampered puss" on MeowCosmetics. Sometimes, I mix it with "undereye concelear" or/and "flawless puss" (always MeowCosmetics).

I don't like the "Purrr-fect puss".

Great brand for every skin tones and the best prices ! I think
wink.gif

I love Monave because I like an airbrushed finish. Some say it's chalky, they are not used to med-full coverage. It's not chalky, it's a full coverage. It has crazy staying power.

Latest posts

Back