Need some Prayers....please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Things are not looking up for our pregnancy(Reija and myself).
frown.gif
Today at the high risk drs, we had another ultrasound and the baby's amniotic fluid is extremely low and if the baby doesn't start to produce more soon, the pregnancy most likely will go into premature labor and the baby will die if this happens. Premees can only survive 24-25 weeks or later. We are at 17 weeks and it's not looking good.

I might not be around here much so if anyone has questions about MUT or the forums, please ask a moderator.

I'm asking you to please pray for us.
frown.gif

Dear Tony and Reija.

you have all the prayers and thoughts i got. I hope everything turns out ok. You are so strong for her. I know its hard on you also. I am sure everyone here will pray the hardest they can.. i know i will.

love to you both..

oh no! i don't usually pray, but i definitely will for you guys!!!

we'll hold down the fort for you guys. take as much time as you guys need and we won't bother you.

love you guys! and i hope things will work out!!!!!!

Oh man... sorry to hear that, You guys are in my prayers... I hope things turn out okay. I feel so bad - Reija's been through so much already... you guys don't need anything else.

Love you guys!!! xxx :icon_love

I'm really really sorry to read this, Ton
frown.gif
. As the others have written, you will be in our prayers.

i am so sorry to hear about this. i pray to god that everything will be okay.

take as much time as you need. we're here
smile.gif

((((Tony & Reija))))

I wish you both all the best. I will definitly pray for you.

Lisa

OMG Tony and Reija. I will say a prayer for you all right now and continue to keep you all in my prayers daily. You all stay strong and remember that we are all behind you with prayers, hugs, and good wishes.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Things are not looking up for our pregnancy(Reija and myself).
frown.gif
Today at the high risk drs, we had another ultrasound and the baby's amniotic fluid is extremely low and if the baby doesn't start to produce more soon, the pregnancy most likely will go into premature labor and the baby will die if this happens. Premees can only survive 24-25 weeks or later. We are at 17 weeks and it's not looking good.
I might not be around here much so if anyone has questions about MUT or the forums, please ask a moderator.

frown.gif

Oh no, I will definitely pray for the both of you! I do believe in the power of prayer.

Love to you both...

Oh no! I hope everything goes well!! I know how happy and proud you two are to be having this baby.

I am sorry to hear that. Please know that you are all in our thoughts. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.

I'll keep you both in my prayers. Stay strong guys. I hope everything will be alright (((((HUGS)))))

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Things are not looking up for our pregnancy(Reija and myself).
frown.gif

frown.gif

If I'm good at anything its praying for my friends, I anm very sorry to hear of your trouble. I will indeed pray for you guys...

reading this brought tears to my eyes
icon_cry.gif
and I have to say I don´t ever pray for anything since I don´t consider myself religious, but you and Reija will be on my mind, I sooo hope everything will still turn out good.

tony and reija i'm praying for courage and strength for you and your family. God bless you both and may all be well.

Oh gosh Tony.im so sorry to hear this is happening.Keep strong for yourself and Reija,and your family is in my prayers.I cant imagine how this is for you,i know how important family is for you and Reija and i really hope and pray that the beby and Reija will be ok.We are all here for you!!!!!!!Keep us updated as much as possible!:icon_love :icon_love
icon_sad.gif

Latest posts

Back