Need something a little darker than Orgasm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I like NARS's Orgasm blush, but the last time I used it, it seemed like I had to use a lot because it wasn't dark enough. Does anyone have any recs for Nars blushes that are darker than Orgasm, but still have the shimmeryness and similar color?

Oh you need Torrid Liz.. Its very very similiar to Orgasm but slightly darker. Anyone else wanna back me up on this? Trisha has both too so lets she what she says
biggrin.gif

lol. trisha has ALL of them! hehe.

I have a list of blushes that i like. i sat in sephora and texted them in my phone so i can remember which ones i liked. lol.

here's the list: i don't like matte anything.

Deep throat

torrid

taos

sin

outlaw

crazed

pennylane

lokum

constantinople

mata hari

amour

gilda

Torrid's a good one. Amour is a deeper peach color, but not as much shimmer to it. Sometimes I use amour and then put a little orgasm over it. Gilda's a deeper color too, but I think it's much flatter.

Woah that's a lot! I only have Orgasm, Torrid & Sin but i really want Mata Hari at this minute!

yeah, i like the nars blushes, so i want to collect the ones that i like. lol. i'm not gonna get all of them at once though! hehe. i wish they weren't so damn expensive! mac's are only like $15!

thanks for the recs girlies!

i bought lovejoy yesterday. was that the one you said you had in the chat that night, liz? i love it!

i wanted to get mata hari, but i didn't realize it was so pink and out there! i don't like pink on me.

next one up is torrid
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah. i have lovejoy
smile.gif
where did you get yours? i definitely have to get torrid next.

All I have Sin from Nars... I am way behind of everyone
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Woah that's a lot! I only have Orgasm, Torrid & Sin but i really want Mata Hari at this minute!

I ordered Lovejoy for a friend of my from Sephora and she looooves it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah. i have lovejoy
smile.gif
where did you get yours? i definitely have to get torrid next.

I was just looking at your Nars blushes in your Notepad and I saw the brushes!! That brush is soooo cute! Thank you Trisha xxx

Originally Posted by Trisha There isnt a darker versh of O, but if you wana go peacher then Torrid and if you wana go pinker Outlaw xxx

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 yeah. i have lovejoy
smile.gif
where did you get yours? i definitely have to get torrid next. i got mine at neiman marcus. i think on ebay, it's the same price, give or take like, $2, as in the stores, so i just went and got it there.

Latest posts

Back