Need Song Suggestions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for some good dance or hip hop songs to Download. Something uplifting and 'dance-able' LOL!
laughing.gif
I love dance remixed of old songs, but any kind of good dance would be great and I love hip hop!

I´m always on the hunt for new songs for my Ipod as well, so I`m thankful for any suggestions. I like R`n`B and Rap, and Dance/House

I love Dance/House as a pre-clubbing music when I´m putting on makeup. Not sure if this counts as dance-able though.

David Guetta is an artist I love!!! My favorite songs are: Love is gone, Stay, The World is Mine, **** Me I´m Famous, Just a little more love..and "Walking away vs. Love don´t let me go"

Ferry Corsten: Fire (radio edit), It´s Time

Thanks Andi, I'm going to check those out right now, I hope I can find them!

I just though of something else, since you said you like remixes of old songs. There´s this Euro-Dance band (that´s my name for it lol) called "Cascada". They do dance-remixes of all kinds of older songs.

My faves are:

Miracle, Neverending Dream, How do you do

Any era of hip hop?

*Checks Itune*

Sean Paul - Straight Up

Bubba Sparxxx - Heat It Up

DJ Unk - 2 Step

Pitbull - Bojangles

Ying Yang Twins - Salt Shaker

Pitbulll - Shake

Rhiana - Boom Boom Boom

Freestyle Music:

Debbie Debb - When I hear Music/Look Out Week

Max A Million - Fat Boy

Nocera - Summertime Summertime

You might have this - but I can't stop jamming to it:

Red Hot Chili Pepper - Roller Coaster Of Love

i dont listen to that kinda music but a good band with that kinda dance stuff is Gravy Train.

Latest posts

Back