Need to find my old EDM shade!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I haven't used EDM for a long time, I was using Alima, but now I want to return but the shades have changed a little, my perfect match was Light back then, which shade is exactly now, the Warm Light??

Also I was thinking to order a sample kit again or maybe a whole kit I'm not so sure, but I need to figure out which 2 or 3 shades to choose, so I need some help from you, in Mac I'm NC20 and in Alima my perfect match is W-3.

Also which finishing powders are great for oily skins? I want to be tinted and I'm between the Balancing and the Pure Silk.

Hi Sophia.

I am an NC20. I first used EDM a while ago. I thought I was a match in light warm intensive. I recently got more samples and found that golden fair and fairly light are better for me.

HTH

i agree with mary,i am also nc20 and use golden fair mixed with warm light for a perfect match,i would order those two for sure
smile.gif
and the balancing finishing powder would be better for you then the silk,good luck!

Thank you guys, but I tried in the past both Golden Fair and Fairly Light and both were too light for me hmmmm

Originally Posted by blondie36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree with mary,i am also nc20 and use golden fair mixed with warm light for a perfect match,i would order those two for sure
smile.gif
and the balancing finishing powder would be better for you then the silk,good luck! Awww the Silk Powder is not like Lumiere's?? Because I love Lumiere's is the best for oily skin and I thought is just becasue it's a Silk Powder
OK I just got a response from EM about the old shade Light and they responsed this:

"Yes, our old Light is now the Light warm, but all of our foundations

have lightened a bit. So I think you should try this, as well as our Medium Beige warm."

What do you think should I get Medium Beige Warm in my kit instead Fairly Light Warm?? Except the Light Warm of course

Or it would look dark on me???

Originally Posted by Sophia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't used EDM for a long time, I was using Alima, but now I want to return but the shades have changed a little, my perfect match was Light back then, which shade is exactly now, the Warm Light??
Also I was thinking to order a sample kit again or maybe a whole kit I'm not so sure, but I need to figure out which 2 or 3 shades to choose, so I need some help from you, in Mac I'm NC20 and in Alima my perfect match is W-3.

Also which finishing powders are great for oily skins? I want to be tinted and I'm between the Balancing and the Pure Silk.

Warm light is the original light.

Latest posts

Back