Need words of encouragement

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been on a"No buying"(makeup or anything related)challenge since Dec 31..I have NOT bought anything and for me this is quite an accomplishment as I'm a true addict..I have till Feb 14th but I'm feeling weak..I so wanna shop..I haven't even spent the certificate I won here as I was afraid I could stop at the $25..LOL Cheer me on..I wanna shop
frown.gif

I hear ya girl! Well Feb 14th is only 2 weeks away, you can do it!!!!

Originally Posted by allisong I've been on a"No buying"(makeup or anything related)challenge since Dec 31..I have NOT bought anything and for me this is quite an accomplishment as I'm a true addict..I have till Feb 14th but I'm feeling weak..I so wanna shop..I haven't even spent the certificate I won here as I was afraid I could stop at the $25..LOL Cheer me on..I wanna shop
frown.gif

You can do it!!! I did that before X-mas. I promised that I wouldn't buy anything until X-mas and I had to hold off for 2 months but I did it. Keep going, you can do it!!!!

Good for you! Feb. 14th is coming up fast, so not much longer
smile.gif
I have been saving my $25 gc too... can't decide what to get!

You can do it! I went 6 months on my own personal "cold turkey" away from makeup!
eek.gif
I just ended it on Januaray 11th and to be honest it helped me break a lot of habits like impulse buys..ect.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement..I wish I had more will power.I know I haven't been doing this long but these 6wks have felt like a year..

Keep up the good work. Just think on Valentine's Day you can go on a spending spree. Why not write down a makeup wish list until then, and on the day you can choose your most desired items from your wish list.

Latest posts

Back