Need your advices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Mirtilla :icon_love great result!
Ops.. I confused the mascara, I thought it was Urban Decay
icon_redface.gif

yes its anna sui maskara and its realy make my eyelashes long

i have short eyelashes

Originally Posted by anne7 what are you talking about? That looks awesome! I agree with lilyindavis that curling your lashes will make your eye look even bigger and make them pop! Nice color combo, too. thank you anne7:icon_love next time i will try to curl my eyelash i'm sure they will look better

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 my first impression? WOW! i think you done such a good job well done! and dont be shy when you have skills like that! lets see a full face from you!
xx

thank you redmonkey786 4 encouraging me i will try deffrent look and post my pics
but i still need more pracise
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Welcome to MuT and you did a great job with your eyemakeup
claps.gif
thanks alot lilla i'm so happy to be with u all i'm learning alot:icon_love

i think that looks really nice! don't be shy and post more pics in the face of the day forums!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i think your application is great, very neat, great colours, no fallout under the eye area! just keep trying different things and copying looks from magazines etc

Full face next time please!! xxx

:icon_love

thank you Trisha i'm practicing your MU tutorials help me alot:icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz i think that looks really nice! don't be shy and post more pics in the face of the day forums!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you Liz i'm practising and i will post more pictures:icon_love

Originally Posted by horse_luver Wow! U are really good at putting make-up on. Dont be shy!! thank you dear i'm happy to hear that

Originally Posted by BeneBaby I think it looks great! Good Job! thank you BeneBaby:icon_love

Originally Posted by Trisha Im glad they help sweetie, i'll try & do some more soon xxx i cant wait to see them and i dont know how to thank you on them:icon_love :icon_love

Back