Need your advices

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi

i post this picture then i remove it b4 any body see it i felt very shy coz i know i'm not good in makeup
icon_redface.gif

especialy eye makeup

but i'm posting it again coz i want to here your openion

i learn a lot from Trisha tutorials and i know i need more practise

excuse my english writing and my picture igot cold my eyes looks puff

Harayer yo shouldn't shy about your make up,I find it very very good!But next time I wan to see a full face make up!And DON'T BE SHY!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Harayer hi
i post this picture then i remove it b4 any body see it i felt very shy coz i know i'm not good in makeup
icon_redface.gif

especialy eye makeup

i learn a lot from Treshia tutorials and i know i need more practise

Originally Posted by Sophia Harayer yo shouldn't shy about your make up,I find it very very good!But next time I wan to see a full face make up!And DON'T BE SHY!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
thank you Sophia i didnt post full face coze thee is nothing to show

i didnt put any make up on my face:icon_love

Originally Posted by Mirtilla WOW, GOOD JOB! Your eye looks like the eye of your avatar
icon_smile.gif
thanks Mirtilla i'll try to copy the picture in my avater but i think its hard 4 me

but i will try:icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine I agree - great job! thank you Charmaine:icon_love

Originally Posted by Mirtilla What brands did you use? Mac and Urban Decay? i dont have eyeshadow primior or base i only used canebo powder
icon_eek.gif
i used MAC :

Beauty Marked and Nylon

CHANEL : travel aqualumieres chanel palette mullti eclats it has 8 creamy color i used only on the first on on the 2nd row

lumires polychromes it has four eyeshadow

mascara anna sui black

and arabic kohl i forgot to put it in the picture

Originally Posted by Marisol As I mentioned before, I think it looks great! thank you Marisol:icon_love

icon_redface.gif

especialy eye makeup

I think your eyes look amazing! :icon_love Maybe curl your eyelashes more?

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I think your eyes look amazing! :icon_love Maybe curl your eyelashes more? good advice thanks i'll do that becoase i never curl my eyelashes
icon_redface.gif

wow! if you think that's bad, you're crazy! i think it's great! i love your eyebrows, too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Harayer i dont have eyeshadow primior or base i only used canebo powder
icon_eek.gif
i used MAC :

Beauty Marked and Nylon

CHANEL : travel aqualumieres chanel palette mullti eclats it has 8 creamy color i used only on the first on on the 2nd row

lumires polychromes it has four eyeshadow

mascara anna sui black

and arabic kohl i forgot to put it in the picture

:icon_love great result!
Ops.. I confused the mascara, I thought it was Urban Decay
icon_redface.gif

good work!

icon_redface.gif

especialy eye makeup

what are you talking about? That looks awesome! I agree with lilyindavis that curling your lashes will make your eye look even bigger and make them pop! Nice color combo, too.

my first impression? WOW! i think you done such a good job well done! and dont be shy when you have skills like that! lets see a full face from you!

xx

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think it looks great!!!
claps.gif
(and welcome to MuT, I'm Janelle)
smile.gif
thank you Janelle i'm happy to be with u all:icon_love

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow! if you think that's bad, you're crazy! i think it's great! i love your eyebrows, too
smile.gif
thanks Jennifer i have dark brown/black eyebrows but i have 2 bluck a little coz they r thick
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back