Need Your Thoughts on Jenulence

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking of sampling Jenulence, but haven't found too much information on it. Is it anyone's HG? Has anyone tried it and not liked it? All thoughts and opinions are welcomed!
smile.gif

I had ordered samples twice from Jenulence (formerly Alpha Skin Care) It is a heavier formula and takes a while to get "the hang of it". I have the foundation concealer formula in Radiance in a full size. I like it very much as a concealer and I use it all over when I need a fuller coverage. I use Lumiere Kabuki brush to apply all over. I use a taklon concealer brush when using as a concealer.

I also like Lumiere fairly light golden in VV as my usual foundation. Lumire is medium coverage IMO.

The Jenulence is quite matt. Jena is very nice to deal with. I did order blush samples and I did not like any of them. Her eye shadows are very pigmented and make great liner shades. I had ordered samples twice - minimum order $10.00 and got free shipping to Canada. Samples are in baggies and $1.00 each.

I tried her regular concealers and could not find a shade that would work for me.

She is mentioned on mineral makeup mania forum and you might get some opinions if you post there.

Back