Nelly Furtado, WTG or WTF?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I don't like the outfit and I think she looks better as a brunette.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Not everyone wants to be a blonde! I love being brunette <3 Ditto!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yuk. Never liked Nelly since she made that disgusting song "Being a Wh*re is okay Kids!" also known as Promiscuous Girl. I like the beats on Promiscuous Girl...its a great workout song.

Reaction score
I like the beat, don't like the message! I lost a lot of respect for her when she released that song, even though as a Canadian, I'm happy to see a fellow Canadian get recognition. I just don't know why it couldn't have been for a song like I'm Like a Bird!

Reaction score
I don't think she looks bad, she just looks better with dark hair. There's a pic of her with her hair up and she looks like Ivana Trump lol! I do agree she definitely looks older with the 'blonde'.

Reaction score
i like the contrast of the blonde hair against the dark skin! i think she looks good!

Reaction score
Those pants are definitely not flattering on her. She looks so different with the blonde hair!

Reaction score
she look nice as a blonde girl I mean you can't say that she is ugly but she look gorgeous as a brunette!

Reaction score
Saw her on the VMA's and agree with WTF? As a brunette she had a sultry look to her, but as a blonde she just looks odd.

Note: Forgot my avatar was the blonde pic. I submit that I look odd too

Reaction score
I loved her with dark hair...so exotic looking that way! She looks weird with blondish hair and those pants don't flatter her body at all!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone wants to be blonde. Sadly, not everyone should be blonde jees lousie, you can be harsh on occasion but your withering quips are always SURE to entertain, ma'am. <3Nelly needs to be a brunette!

jumpsuits are in style. but that one on the bottom reminds me of the snowsuits i used to have to wear to reccess as a kid. heh! also jumpsuit style gear is for "going out" or "shopping," but NOT for an "occasion." (!!) whispers, "nelly, it's supposed to be cotton anyhow. next time wear a cocktail dress or something?"

Reaction score
Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i like the contrast of the blonde hair against the dark skin! i think she looks good! Contrast is good but not that hair style.

Babyangel

Latest posts