Net speak question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree, and i do tend to do it occasionally, but i have issues with the way people type i had a thread a while ago as to WHY people but "z" at the end of words

(lolZ)

and Ricci, i don't think she was whining about it, as she stated in the first post was "this isnt so much a rant, as a question" this signifing that it doesnt bother her that much
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif agreed, for me it indicates added emphasis, but I prefer it to be where the emphasis should be, if at all possible. Like "waaaay too much" rather than wwwaaayyyyyy or what have you. For me anyway
smile.gif
Yep, that's how I do it too.

Well I assumed it bothered her cuz she asked about it.. my bad

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif i agree, and i do tend to do it occasionally, but i have issues with the way people type i had a thread a while ago as to WHY people but "z" at the end of words (lolZ)

and Ricci, i don't think she was whining about it, as she stated in the first post was "this isnt so much a rant, as a question" this signifing that it doesnt bother her that much
smile.gif

Back