neutralizers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
does anyone know of good blue/green neutralizers or concealers? regular concealers aren't doing the job. i've tried mixing ben nye's blue neutralizer and orange concealer, but nothing. the MA at the MAC counter told me of an orange concealer they have the pro store, but it's over $20. does anyone own that?

thank you!
smile.gif

I've only tried the Physician's Formula one & thought it was pretty good. Used it while on a 3-month work assignment & living out of a hotel, so it helped out my skin some.

Originally Posted by keaLoha I've only tried the Physician's Formula one & thought it was pretty good. Used it while on a 3-month work assignment & living out of a hotel, so it helped out my skin some. which one did you use?
thanks for replying
smile.gif

Hi,

I've used the Physician's Formula green face tint (I think that's what it's called, might be color corrective primer). It contains lots of different little balls in different shades of green and you pump it out...comes out the consistency of runny lotion.

I thought it was OK. It does seem to even out skin tone and cover up some redness. But to me, it was way too shimmery...actually left sparkles on my face!I also would have liked some moisture. If I tried it again, I'd probably mix with a moisturizer before applying and then follow with foundation.

~Bonnie

Originally Posted by bonbon412 Hi,I've used the Physician's Formula green face tint (I think that's what it's called, might be color corrective primer). It contains lots of different little balls in different shades of green and you pump it out...comes out the consistency of runny lotion.

I thought it was OK. It does seem to even out skin tone and cover up some redness. But to me, it was way too shimmery...actually left sparkles on my face!I also would have liked some moisture. If I tried it again, I'd probably mix with a moisturizer before applying and then follow with foundation.

~Bonnie

thank you! i'll look into that!

Latest posts

Back