Neutrogena Skin Soothing eye tints

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Has anyone tried these eye tints? They work like a base for eye shadows or on their own.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay welcome to MuT!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay welcome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay ehehe welcome!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay Welcome

Originally Posted by Reija /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried these eye tints? They work like a base for eye shadows or on their own.
http://www.neutrogena.com/images/Pd/Pd_00191_00_lg.jpg

No, i don't know this is it good?

Reaction score
I just tried them because they were on sale at Ulta. The neutrogena line always works well with my sensitive skin and eyes. I actually bought the petal shade and put it both on my lids and a little bit under and around my eyes, as well as the inside corners. I can get away with this because I have fair skin and its very sheer...darker skin tones may want a different shade. The cooling sensation feels great and the shade and luminescence hide dark circles without the gunky makeup look.

Reaction score
I have one of these-- it really does give you a cooling sensation! I put it on my eyes if I wake up and they're puffy. It actually helps take the puffiness away. I've never used it under my eyes, only as a shadow on my lids. It's not one of those things I use everyday, but it's nice now and then, especially when my eyes feel really tired!

Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet but I'd be very interested in trying it. I have another product of theirs which also has the Soothing Eye Cream and I really like it.

Reaction score
Ive tried it once and it gave my eyes a cooling sensation....

Latest posts