Neutrogena Skin Soothing eye tints

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these eye tints? They work like a base for eye shadows or on their own.

Pd_00191_00_lg.jpg

Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay welcome to MuT!

Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay welcome!

Originally Posted by sweeti3gal /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have..and well i think its not all that but it works okay ehehe welcome!

I just tried them because they were on sale at Ulta. The neutrogena line always works well with my sensitive skin and eyes. I actually bought the petal shade and put it both on my lids and a little bit under and around my eyes, as well as the inside corners. I can get away with this because I have fair skin and its very sheer...darker skin tones may want a different shade. The cooling sensation feels great and the shade and luminescence hide dark circles without the gunky makeup look.

I have one of these-- it really does give you a cooling sensation! I put it on my eyes if I wake up and they're puffy. It actually helps take the puffiness away. I've never used it under my eyes, only as a shadow on my lids. It's not one of those things I use everyday, but it's nice now and then, especially when my eyes feel really tired!

I haven't seen this yet but I'd be very interested in trying it. I have another product of theirs which also has the Soothing Eye Cream and I really like it.

Latest posts

Back