Never heard or seen this MAC eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
It was the only e/s that came out from the Dolled Up collection in February 2002.

Reaction score
Holy crap! I love MAC but not that much. Good luck to whoever wins that auction.

Reaction score
I thought the same thing! Then I decided that it must be a loose shadow, but I don't wear MAC I might be totally wrong.

Reaction score
It must be a very pretty e/s like Parrot so people are going crazy for it... not me thank goodness

Originally Posted by Sheridan That is INSANE!

Reaction score
That's crazy! They can't find a similar color out there and save themselves $60? lol I think it's a reflection off the plastic that makes the pic look weird, but then again - the pic itself is pretty crappy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sheridan That is INSANE! I agree!!!
I love MAC. In fact, it's my favorite brand. Still though, I would never pay that much for anything because it's just not worth it to me. I guess it's moreso people who collect and want to be able to say that they have it. That just doesn't matter much to me.

Reaction score
Yeah it really is ridiculous. I can't imagine spending $60 on any makeup (well except a palette)

Reaction score
Charmaine, love the new avatar! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow, $88!!! I just checked it out and the owner is from the same town as my bf! Hm...I hope that's not him! LOL!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Angel Baby someone has to be a collector to pay that much for an eyeshadow That's what I was thinking. Only a collector would pay that much for e/s. At $88, I would never use it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lilla It must be a very pretty e/s like Parrot so people are going crazy for it... not me thank goodness
Oh parot,how i wish i had parot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh parot,how i wish i had parot
Kicky blue = parrot

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Kicky blue = parrot
whats that from?does it look like parrot,oh girl dont get me excited
:icon_love

Reaction score
A lot of people seem to think so. It is in the Liza PM quad. Its a nice color. I have it but dont use it enough.

Latest posts