Never heard or seen this MAC eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol A lot of people seem to think so. It is in the Liza PM quad. Its a nice color. I have it but dont use it enough.
do you think they still have it,or is it le?

Originally Posted by Marisol Its an older item. I found mine at a CCO. Also, check ebay. Its going for $50 on ebay right now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Oh s**T,i swear everthing i like is on damn ebay and le.Man i just cant see myself paying that much money.Well at least i know it is in a good place on your eyes,and not a mean girl,lol hopefully they will come up with something new thats similar and then i will run and snag it!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh s**T,i swear everthing i like is on damn ebay and le.Man i just cant see myself paying that much money.Well at least i know it is in a good place on your eyes,and not a mean girl,lol hopefully they will come up with something new thats similar and then i will run and snag it!
wink.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have been keeping an eye out for it when I go to a CCO cause I know Liz wants both the Liza PM and AM palettes. If I see, I will get one for you too. I paid $24 for mine.

Originally Posted by Marisol I have been keeping an eye out for it when I go to a CCO cause I know Liz wants both the Liza PM and AM palettes. If I see, I will get one for you too. I paid $24 for mine.
Thank you honey,thats so nice of you
wink.gif
24 bucks lucky you,i always say good things come to good people!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have been keeping an eye out for it when I go to a CCO cause I know Liz wants both the Liza PM and AM palettes. If I see, I will get one for you too. I paid $24 for mine. I need to find me one of these CCO stores!
smile.gif

I have seen a few shadows in boxes like that, where the writing is in a different place and thought they were fake or something.

Back