Never heard or seen this MAC eye shadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was the only e/s that came out from the Dolled Up collection in February 2002.

I thought the same thing! Then I decided that it must be a loose shadow, but I don't wear MAC I might be totally wrong.

It must be a very pretty e/s like Parrot so people are going crazy for it... not me thank goodness
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan That is INSANE!

That's crazy! They can't find a similar color out there and save themselves $60? lol I think it's a reflection off the plastic that makes the pic look weird, but then again - the pic itself is pretty crappy!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan That is INSANE! I agree!!!
icon_eek.gif
I love MAC. In fact, it's my favorite brand. Still though, I would never pay that much for anything because it's just not worth it to me. I guess it's moreso people who collect and want to be able to say that they have it. That just doesn't matter much to me.

Yeah it really is ridiculous. I can't imagine spending $60 on any makeup (well except a palette)

Charmaine, love the new avatar! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow, $88!!! I just checked it out and the owner is from the same town as my bf! Hm...I hope that's not him! LOL!

Originally Posted by Angel Baby someone has to be a collector to pay that much for an eyeshadow That's what I was thinking. Only a collector would pay that much for e/s. At $88, I would never use it.

Originally Posted by lilla It must be a very pretty e/s like Parrot so people are going crazy for it... not me thank goodness
icon_smile.gif
Oh parot,how i wish i had parot
icon_cry.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Oh parot,how i wish i had parot
icon_cry.gif
biggrin.gif
Kicky blue = parrot

Originally Posted by Marisol Kicky blue = parrot
whats that from?does it look like parrot,oh girl dont get me excited
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

A lot of people seem to think so. It is in the Liza PM quad. Its a nice color. I have it but dont use it enough.

Latest posts

Back