Never2muchMU (Tracey) - You are awesome!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I came home today to find the greatest surprise in the mail. I received that MAC postcards that Tracey so kindly sent me. THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

You are an awesome chick and if you ever need anything, let me know.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa

I came home today to find the greatest surprise in the mail. I received that MAC postcards that Tracey so kindly sent me. THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

wink.gif

Oooh!! How nice is that??? WOW! Very nice of you Tracey!

wow! Thats so cool! Tracey you are a real genuine sweetheart!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
So glad you came here!!

Hey!!! I just logged back on (after watching Star Gate, he, he) and I see that you all have been talking about me behind my back!!
icon_wink.gif

Just kidding!! I'm glad you got the post card and I'm glad I was able to make your day!!! I wish I had more that I could share with you.

ENJOY!!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa I came home today to find the greatest surprise in the mail. I received that MAC postcards that Tracey so kindly sent me. THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Hey!!! I just logged back on (after watching Star Gate, he, he) and I see that you all have been talking about me behind my back!!
icon_wink.gif

Just kidding!! I'm glad you got the post card and I'm glad I was able to make your day!!! I wish I had more that I could share with you.

ENJOY!!!

Were your ears ringing?!?! LOL
wink.gif

Yeah they were.... big time!! LOL

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Were your ears ringing?!?! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Yeah they were.... big time!! LOL Good! Cause you deserve it. Can't thank you enough!
icon_biggrin.gif

Star Gate the series!! I LOVE it too (and the movie). Every Monday evening there are 4 back-to-back episodes and as much as possible, I try to watch everyone of them.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally STARGATE...the movie ..or the series? We are AVID fans of both! We tape the series so we can watch it later ..together! Love the Atlantis series too!
You are so nice Tracey for doing that! How cool!

You are definitely my kind of girl!! I watch those on Friday nite too!! Love 'em! I heard that Star Trek Enterprise was being cancelled. That's terrible!! I like that one too, but I have to admit that I rarely get to watch that one. Ever since they changed the time slot to 8:00p.m, I've been missing it. That's too early in the evening - I'm seldom able to get to my TV that early
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Ahhh will have to watch out for them! I record 24 on Monday evenings so I can't change the channel with that going on. Friday nights is our SciFi night ..that's where we record Stargate, Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar Gallactica. We're also Trekies and watch Enterprise ..but that's ending also!

Yeah I would HATE to see that series go off air. Did you see last week? I was so bummed that they let Jacob die. I really liked his character. Besides the main cast, he and Bratag (spelling?) were two of my favs!

Originally Posted by Naturally We definitely would get along great!
I tape the Enterprise show ..mostly because of hubby ..he works nights ..so we wait and watch them all together! I am MAJORLY pissed they cancelled Enterprise ..and all the others prior ..we watched them all! And Farscape ...we LOVED that one also ...major SciFi fans! They always seem to cancel the good ones ..hopefully they do NOT cancel any of the Stargate series! We will be more than PIXED! LOL

Latest posts

Back