new - and I don't get it!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys - I'm new too! Still trying to fin my way around on this thing...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hey and welcome!!! If you have any questions about anything you can always PM one of the Mods (I'm one of them) and we'll help you try to figure everything out! It's not too hard once you get the hang of it all and I'm glad you found us cuz it's really fun and friendly here!

Hi!!! welcome to the site. It was kind of hard at first for me too, just having to adjust to a different forum setup since I was on a few different ones. But you get the hang of it, then love it. lol. At least that's how it was for me. There's lots of stuff to do here with the forums, the product review center, and swap center.

Hope you have a good time. The mods and admin will/can help you with anything you need. And there are other members that are very helpful also.
biggrin.gif

Welcome! Take your time and see how everything works on here and then...start posting!!

by the way-cool avatar pic you got!!!!

Hi Smami - welcome, I'm Karen from NY - it takes time to shuffle your way thru the site, I'm still learning...lol.... have fun Originally Posted by SMAMI Hey guys - I'm new too! Still trying to fin my way around on this thing...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Welcome Smami! I'm Janelle from NY- nice to meet you! Just let us know if you need help - thats what we're here for!
wink.gif
MuT is pretty user friendly compared to other sites - and once you get the hang of it - you'll be a pro
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi and welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by SMAMI

Hey guys - I'm new too! Still trying to fin my way around on this thing...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hello! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I see that you have setup your avatar! This tells me that you are savvy! Good job! Let any of s admins can help

Originally Posted by SMAMI Hey guys - I'm new too! Still trying to fin my way around on this thing...
icon_rolleyes.gif
Hey welcome, Im Gwendolyn from Ny,Dont worry you will get the hang of it,and its fun even while you are learning!
biggrin.gif

Hello Smami Welcome to MUT....looking forward to chat with you soon! look for the reviews and swaps you will love them...have any questions PM on of our Admins...They are very nice...Enjoy staying in MUT
icon_cheesygrin.gif

& Welcome to MuT Smami! Glad to have you w/us & know you'll enjoy yourself. It'll take a little while to become used to MuT's format, but it's a breeze. Looking forward to your posts!
smile.gif

Welcome, Smami! Love your avatar! I'm Jen from Texas. Looking forward to your posts!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to MuT

Originally Posted by SMAMI Hey guys - I'm new too! Still trying to fin my way around on this thing...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back