New and in need of help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi. I stumbled upon this message board while looking for a review of Borghese products. Has anybody tried them? I've been alternating between Lancome and Clarins but think it's time to try something new.

I haven't tried that product but I just wanted to welcome you to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi there and welcome to Mut!! I'm Nicole from Northern California..I've never used any Borghese products, so I'm not much help. I'm sure some of the other girls may have though!

hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california.

i've never tried it. where can you buy it?

I saw it at Bloomingdale's. It must be a smaller company as it's tucked away in a corner instead of out on the floor. I really liked their mud mask so may go ahead and give the skincare system a chance. Nice to meet ya, Kim from New York.

Originally Posted by Liz hi! welcome to mut. i'm liz from california.
i've never tried it. where can you buy it?

Hello Kimg82 . I'm Jeanie from Southern California. Welcome aboard to Makeup Talk.

Hi Kim..

I have tried Borghese and to be honest, we just did NOT get along.. There must be something in it that my skin just said NO too.. Plus, the colors streaked on me.. sorry its not a better review for you.. But, then again, its just my opinion.. it may work on you tho!

Hi Kimg82, Welcome to Mut!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have tried Borgese,lancome and Clarin's. I thought the Borgese was very good. I have their mascara and i also their eye and lip pads. They make nail polish and other skincare stuff and i think they are ok. Ime not sure if they are better than Lancome or Clarin;s. I think Clarins is the best of the three.

Hi Kimg! I'm Janelle, welcome to MuT!! Sorry, but I've never tried their products, but I've heard good reviews on them - they are pretty expensive though, right??
icon_wink.gif

Latest posts

Back