new B&B scent at ulta!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know some of you are ulta junkies, so i thought youd like to know about this! the new scent is pink sugar blossom. it smells like light and fresh peonies with a tiny hint of sugar. as always, the lotion and shower gel smell better than the body mist. also, sparkling mimosa and apple temptation have now become a part of the regular ulta bath line.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i know some of you are ulta junkies, so i thought youd like to know about this! the new scent is pink sugar blossom. it smells like light and fresh peonies with a tiny hint of sugar. as always, the lotion and shower gel smell better than the body mist. also, sparkling mimosa and apple temptation have now become a part of the regular ulta bath line.

Oooh! Gotta check this out the next time I'm there! I like the lotions better too - the mists usually seem like they have too much of an alcohol aroma... The lotions are really hydrating too... thanks for the heads up Jasmine!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

youre welcome.
smile.gif
they just put out the pink sugar stuff on sunday. my ulta just added vincent longo and lola to their prestige section, so im excited about that.

so far the pink sugar line is only those three products, but the moisturizing body wash, etc. will proabably be out fairly soon. sometimes scents are expanded, and sometimes they never do make anything other than the first three products.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse youre welcome.
smile.gif
they just put out the pink sugar stuff on sunday. my ulta just added vincent longo and lola to their prestige section, so im excited about that.
so far the pink sugar line is only those three products, but the moisturizing body wash, etc. will proabably be out fairly soon. sometimes scents are expanded, and sometimes they never do make anything other than the first three products.

I wonder if every Ulta has the Longo & Lola products now...? hope so ! Never tried either - so I'm interested in seeing what they have!
smile.gif

im not sure that every ulta has them/just got them, because the prestige lines they carry are based on how well the store does. my ulta is always in the top 10 in the country for sales, etc. so our "reward" was to get these new lines. now if they would just get stila, philosophy, l'occitane......

you can always check out their website for the phone numbers of the ones closest to you, and call and see.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back