new Backstreet Boys album soon to come

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Teehee, I'm outing myself!

Their new album, "NEVER GONE" will be out on June 14th.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

cvr-never_gone-md.jpg

backstreet%20boys%20-%20Incomplete%20%28Promopicture%29peq.JPG

Erica (Feistyfemme) is going to love you for posting this info. She too is a hardcore BSB fan. How do you think this album compares to the other ones? I admint, I do have a few of their cd's. I heard this new one has a mature sound to it.

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Marisol Erica (Feistyfemme) is going to love you for posting this info. She too is a hardcore BSB fan. How do you think this album compares to the other ones? I admint, I do have a few of their cd's. I heard this new one has a mature sound to it.
Enjoy!

Teehee, if you go to www.backstreetboys.com, you can listen to samples. They sound pretty much the same to me, but then again, they only give you 30 second clips to listen to.
wink.gif

oh I loove their new song!!! will have to listen into more of their new things. but they sure look more mature now-must be the suits
biggrin.gif

I love their song incomplete,But i doubt i will buy their cd,idid download incomplete though.
wink.gif

i'm surprised they're back together! i'm interested in what they sound like. i was a total fan when they first came out. loved me some brian, aj, and howie!

"Backstreet's back ALRIGHT!"

Originally Posted by Liz i'm surprised they're back together! i'm interested in what they sound like. i was a total fan when they first came out. loved me some brian, aj, and howie!
"Backstreet's back ALRIGHT!"

*LOL*I guess they realized neither one of them are gonna be successful with solo carrers so they though a BSB-comback would be best.

I think nick carter wasn´t all that successful by himself...

Originally Posted by Liz nick carter is gross
icon_confused.gif
I think he still looks like a 16year old. guess he´s the only Backstreet Boy that hasn´t grown up yet
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back