New Beauty Test Tube - 2nd quarter (April, May, June)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nothing is up yet on their site for 2nd quarter. Boxes are scheduled to ship at the end of March (Est. ship date:*3/27/2012).

http://testtube.newbeauty.com/feedback/category/13-spring-2012/

This quarter's cover:

Test Tube New Beauty sneak peek
I've been stalking the Spring 2012 page on Test Tube New Beauty for over a week now and finally only within the last couple of hours did the product review page for this season launch.

So here's what's inside the 2nd Quarter Spring 2012 Test Tube New Beauty box!

1. NeoStrata® Skin Active Exfoliating Wash, Cellular Restoration and Intensive Eye Therapy (varies)**
  2. Mally® Evercolor Shadow Stick (Full size: $25)
  3. Moroccanoil® Frizz Control (Full size: $32, 3.4 oz.)*
  4. Olay® Regenerist Wrinkle Revolution Complex (Full size: $28, 1.7 oz. )**
  5. ybf Eye Liner (Full size: $14.50)
  6. Memoire Liquide Soliel Liquide Fragrance and Fleur Liquid Body Cream (Full size Soleil Liquide: $95 Full size Fleur Liquide: $48 )**
  7. Perlier & Elariia (Full size: $24.50)**
  8. SkinCeuticals® (varies)**
  9. dr. brandt® signature BB Cream with Flexitone (Full size: $39, 1.0 oz.)**

A couple of items are repeats such as the  Moroccanoil® Frizz Control (I got that in my Winter box... which had leaked and after several emails to Test Tube I NEVER got a reply from them on it). The Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick has also been in a previous box and will also be in the QVC box. Ybf has been in a previous box - Summer 2011 box - but it was the lip pencil and this is the eye pencil. I think SkinCeuticals has been in previous boxes... or I might be confusing it with other beauty boxes.

Like MyGlam a couple of items are "OR" items. This quarter I believe the items from NeoStrata® will be the "OR" items as will the items from SkinCeuticals®. From NeoStrata® you may end up getting the Exfoliating Wash OR the Cellular Restoration OR the Intensive Eye Therapy. From SkinCeuticals® it would be the C E Ferulic OR Phloretin CF OR Sheer Physical UV Defense OR Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50.  I have no idea if these will be full size or deluxe size samples, I'm guessing deluxe size.

NeoStrata®
Full size Exfoliating Wash: $35, 4.2 fl oz. Full size Cellular Restoration: $79, 1.75 oz. Full size Intensive Eye Therapy: $75, 0.5 oz. 

SkinCeuticals®
Full size C E Ferulic: $146 Full size Phloretin CF: $152 Full size Sheer Physical UV Defense: $32 Full size Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50: $32 

* The Moroccan oil was full size in my last tube so it's possible it'll be full size this tube as well.
** The prices listed are on what the full size retails for HOWEVER items in the tube may or may not be full size in the tube. No specific sizes are given on the items listed as being sent.

I hope this one is good, I feel like the qvc versions are so much better, I will probably cancel if it's disappointing. 

I have auto-ship on the QVC version and it says it's supposed to ship on April 3rd. I like that one better than the original, too! But I do count them both as a couple of my favorite subs.

I have the original bc it's more obscure brands I wouldn't try on my own.

I feel like the QVC one is all stuff that they sell elsewhere on their site, even though it's good brands.

I love the sample sizes on the test tube in general.

I might switch eventually if they repeat too much, though. (Some brands I don't mind repeats of, like Moroccan Oil.)

FYI - THE NEW QVC TUBE-  6oz WEN -assorted 2oz amazing grace shower gel 2oz st tropez self tanner 2oz bliss facial cleanser 1/2 oz strivecten sd 1/2 oz Peter Thomas Roth resurface laser gel  Full size Mally eyeshadow stick -assorted Tarte Lipsurgence New Beauty magazine 

I just got my shipping notice with expected delivery 3/29. That's way earlier than I expected. I still haven't seen any spoilers / previews anywhere. Has anyone else?

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume, Dalton color creme lip gloss, Dr. Dennis gross alpha beta glow pads 10, tarte mascara, borghese fango mud mask, smashbox photo finish, Dr Brant pores no more anti-aging, philosophy inner grace shampoo, wen cleansing conditioner, loreal elnett satin hairspray full size, PS pro advanced fluoride nail strengthener, and tarte pure maracuja oil. This was what someone posted on a different mut testtube thread.

Ooh, nice.  Half of me wishes I'd wait to be surprised and delighted to open up the tube but the other half knows that my curiosity gets the better of me - always.  Fun.  Thanks for updating us.

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava perfume, Dalton color creme lip gloss, Dr. Dennis gross alpha beta glow pads 10, tarte mascara, borghese fango mud mask, smashbox photo finish, Dr Brant pores no more anti-aging, philosophy inner grace shampoo, wen cleansing conditioner, loreal elnett satin hairspray full size, PS pro advanced fluoride nail strengthener, and tarte pure maracuja oil. This was what someone posted on a different mut testtube thread.

Those are all items that have been in previous tubes so maybe they are sending that out for some first timers! I strongly doubt that it will be this months tube.. Or I will be not so happy since I have every single item already!

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want every single one of those things. If someone can confirm that new members are getting this, I'd love to order the test tube for this season! Woohooooo!

Does anyone know if new subscriptions close on this at any particular time? I could not find a deadline on the website.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are all items that have been in previous tubes so maybe they are sending that out for some first timers! I strongly doubt that it will be this months tube.. Or I will be not so happy since I have every single item already!
I think the majority of these items were sent previously in the QVC version of the Test Tube, not the regular version. So I'm hesitant to think this tube is meant for new members. The hairspray is definitely a double item from the regular tube though.

I posted this in another thread, but this is a picture of my QVC tube from 2nd Quarter 2011.

You can order at any time it just depends on when you order which tube you get...my order the first tube was in the cycle so close to the next tube that I got my first one and then the next quarters tube 3 weeks later. Which was fine with me. Since its so close till time for the new one though im not sure. Maybe u could call and ask?

I think the majority of these items were sent previously in the QVC version of the Test Tube, not the regular version. So I'm hesitant to think this tube is meant for new members. The hairspray is definitely a double item from the regular tube though.

I posted this in another thread, but this is a picture of my QVC tube from 2nd Quarter 2011.

You're right, it was my first qvc tube.. They all run together now lol I sure hope this isn't what we get. I still have at least half of the products left that aren't used up all of the way. They're good, I just don't really need more, ya know? They always seem to do more random or innovating products in the regular tube.. :-S

any updates?  just got charged and haven't seen any spoilers other than from this website.  can't seem to reach customer service, but have the items listed above for 2nd quarter been confirmed?

Mine is at the local UPS facility and showed that it destination scanned this morning, but is slated to deliver tomorrow. They've done a great job of keeping the contents under wraps. I totally scanned the new issue of New Beauty at the newsstand the other day to see if there were pictures, but no dice. Can't wait to see what's in it!

This quarter's magazine is out now but like it was mentioned above, they're keeping this quarters boxes (both the normal and QVC one) under tight wraps.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This quarter's magazine is out now but like it was mentioned above, they're keeping this quarters boxes (both the normal and QVC one) under tight wraps.

is aunt oly's list not official-did anyone else confirm?  i skipped april shipment, but if it is going to be something different, i may have to unskip:)

Latest posts

Back