• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New Benefit Lip gloss sets on HSN FREE SHIPPING!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just happened to stumble onto the HSN website tonight and find the brand new Benefit glosses that match their blush/bronze powders (Dandelion, Hoopla, Dallas, etc..) on free shipping!

They have a 4 pack that contains Coralista, dandelion, bella bamba and sugarbomb for $26, free s/h.

I got mine, I just couldnt wait for them to come out at Sephora later this month or Ulta next month.

This is awesome but I'll pass, I'm trying to use up the glosses I have lol. Thanks for sharing...I'm so, so tempted though
w00t.gif

for the lazies like me lol

http://www.hsn.com/beauty/benefit-4-pack-ultra-plush-lip-gloss-first-class-set_p-6803961_xp.aspx

I am swimming in makeup, so I think I'll have to pass! I have seen some swatches, and they do look lovely. So tempting!

I did get the lip glosses and I have to say, I was very disappointed in them. They were just too sugary sweet. I don't mind a touch of flavor or sweetness but to me, these were like kiddie glosses and also a little too thick at well (I guess that's what they meant by "plush"). For reference, I have no problem with Tarte Lipsurgence which has a little minty flavor or Benefit California Kissin' gloss (some sweetness to it). I like _some_ sweetness, but those were just too much for me.

Anyhow, I apologize that I did not make swatches before I send the package back. Looks like the Dandelion gloss I got from Sephora as a coupon code sample will go in the traveling sample box. Anyone want my full size Coralista gloss that came with the Coralista blush I bought? I sent the 4 travel size glosses back but kept the Coralista powder and it came with a full size gloss. (its unused, untested, I tested the ones I returned)

Originally Posted by suenotto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did get the lip glosses and I have to say, I was very disappointed in them. They were just too sugary sweet. I don't mind a touch of flavor or sweetness but to me, these were like kiddie glosses and also a little too thick at well (I guess that's what they meant by "plush"). For reference, I have no problem with Tarte Lipsurgence which has a little minty flavor or Benefit California Kissin' gloss (some sweetness to it). I like _some_ sweetness, but those were just too much for me.

Anyhow, I apologize that I did not make swatches before I send the package back. Looks like the Dandelion gloss I got from Sephora as a coupon code sample will go in the traveling sample box. Anyone want my full size Coralista gloss that came with the Coralista blush I bought? I sent the 4 travel size glosses back but kept the Coralista powder and it came with a full size gloss. (its unused, untested, I tested the ones I returned)
Yesss! I would love to have the Coralista gloss, if you don't mind! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back