New benefit sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was like wow! when i saw this promo, but then I have full sized blushes in sugarbomb and dandelion, so i really only want the coralista one, which i ordered a few days ago, so it wouldnt have been a good deal for me.

Received my Sephora order from the Benefit LunchBox sale and everything was awesome! Yipeee for $50!!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my Sephora order from the Benefit LunchBox sale and everything was awesome! Yipeee for $50!!
Love the pics! Awesome sets! That looks like a great purchase!

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love sets like these. I wish more companies did it.

I got the two sets from benefit.com. The coralista one was nice, but the how to look the best at everyrthing set was way too light for my tone. Sad about that. :(And it's such a nice kit too. I'm probably going to return it and buy the dark kit at sephora so at least I can get a few points out of it for a nice perk like the mascara from guerlain

I want the Sugarbomb one but I can't bring myself to get it. I'm only interested in the blush and I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses. I hope they put it in a mini duo set like they did with their Tan set that has Hoola or coral set that has Coralista. Those mini duo and trios sets are a reason I'm a fan of Benefit.

I want the Sugarbomb one but I can't bring myself to get it. I'm only interested in the blush and I'm not a huge fan of lipglosses. I hope they put it in a mini duo set like they did with their Tan set that has Hoola or coral set that has Coralista. Those mini duo and trios sets are a reason I'm a fan of Benefit.
Have you seen the sweet wow kit, I think that's what it called. It a full sized sugarbomb,.42 oz and a deluxe sample of posie tint for 28. It's not as great as a deal, but you are getting the big sugarbomb and some posie tint to try. I got that set and it wasn't too bad. I don't really care for sugarbomb,but I still am happy with that set. I bought mine at Ulta.com but benefit.com has it too for 28 or 30.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Have you seen the sweet wow kit, I think that's what it called. It a full sized sugarbomb,.42 oz and a deluxe sample of posie tint for 28. It's not as great as a deal, but you are getting the big sugarbomb and some posie tint to try. I got that set and it wasn't too bad. I don't really care for sugarbomb,but I still am happy with that set. I bought mine at Ulta.com but benefit.com has it too for 28 or 30.
That does interest me, thank you!  Ulta no longer has it but I'm sure I can find it at an Ulta about an hour from here.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love sets like these. I wish more companies did it.
So do I! I had this set in my cart when it sold out. I actually called Sephora and asked if they were gonna restock. It's so hard to find a set that I love as much as this one, that is available long enough to actually purchase it.

Hmm, I'm liking the concealer set, but I'm wondering if the foundation would be light enough for porcelain skin. Guess I'll have to check it out at Sephora first. But that seems great for winter when I need heavier coverage. And I'm also intrigued by the Sugarlicious kit. Is SugarBomb new or did I just miss something?

For those who bought the "How to look the best at everything" sets, how long do you think the foundation would last? I'm thinking if I should buy it or just the regular size foundation itself. 

Just placed mine! anyone else did? If so what did you get?
If I order over $50 from Benefit, do they still have those deluxe free samples that you got or is it just their offer for porefessional for free? 

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those who bought the "How to look the best at everything" sets, how long do you think the foundation would last? I'm thinking if I should buy it or just the regular size foundation itself. 
I personally use the hello flawless everyday and I love it. It lasts all day for me, But it could be from the fact that I use UD's deslick+ stila's one step correct primer which insure it lasts all day. I would say without those maybe 8 hrs? I use toasted beige and love it!!! It matches me perfectly. I would say get color matched if you are interested in trying it. And the coverage is light to medium. Its buildable but make sure to apply it evenly. I like to use my fingers to apply it.

I personally use the hello flawless everyday and I love it. It lasts all day for me, But it could be from the fact that I use UD's deslick+ stila's one step correct primer which insure it lasts all day. I would say without those maybe 8 hrs? I use toasted beige and love it!!! It matches me perfectly. I would say get color matched if you are interested in trying it. And the coverage is light to medium. Its buildable but make sure to apply it evenly. I like to use my fingers to apply it.
Great advice! but sorry I wasn't more specific 
satisfied.gif
 I meant how long would the whole bottle last? Because it looks kind of small but how many months do you think?

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great advice! but sorry I wasn't more specific 
satisfied.gif
 I meant how long would the whole bottle last? Because it looks kind of small but how many months do you think?
hmmm. Ive been using mine for a while and It doesnt look like I used much. I would say a few months? It depends on how much and how often, But it only takes about a pump. Its about an ounce so its not that small, but not huge.

Back