New benefit sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im not sure if any of you have seen these sets yet, But they are from benefit and will be released in august.

Concealer sets:
s1449974-main-hero.jpg
blue=medium
s1449966-main-hero.jpg
coral=light

s1449982-main-hero.jpg
pink=deep

Lip and cheek sets:

s1435593-main-hero.jpg
tropicoral

s1435619-main-hero.jpg
feeling dandy

s1435601-main-hero.jpg
sugarlicious

Also pretty sure this is new

s1449669-main-hero.jpg

What do you think? Interested in any? I really want the concealer one, cant decide which color... I wear/love the foundation in toasted beige so im leaning towards medium and it comes with a foundation, cool! And tropicoral looks amazing since I dont have coralista yet, and already sugarbomb and dandelion.

Those are impressive. They seem like very good introductory sets to someone who hasn't used Benefit.  The only one that gets my attention is the Sugarlicious one.  I have too much many Benefit kits and see tons of repeats from what I already have.  I wonder how small they are too.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are impressive. They seem like very good introductory sets to someone who hasn't used Benefit.  The only one that gets my attention is the Sugarlicious one.  I have too much many Benefit kits and see tons of repeats from what I already have.  I wonder how small they are too.
Heres the link to the box, http://www.sephora.com/sugarlicious-lip-cheek-kit-P375249?skuId=1435601 I would think its not too big, maybe the size of cabana glama, the blush is only .1 oz, so its not too big.  To be honest, i really didnt care for sugarbomb,it was too ligt for my tan skin it didnt do much but make me look frosty, but i wich they would swap out the benetint for chacha tint in the tropicoral and that would be my ideal box. but I also dont need the high beam since i have a full size thanks to the leagally bronze kit. I really want the medium concealer set, but I found out the foundation is a shade lighter than I am in the med box, and one darker in the dark box, and the concealers, im also in the middle! I cant win with these boxes! but they seem better than the concealaholic box, since it has a foundation and pressed powder in it.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heres the link to the box, http://www.sephora.com/sugarlicious-lip-cheek-kit-P375249?skuId=1435601 I would think its not too big, maybe the size of cabana glama, the blush is only .1 oz, so its not too big.  To be honest, i really didnt care for sugarbomb,it was too ligt for my tan skin it didnt do much but make me look frosty, but i wich they would swap out the benetint for chacha tint in the tropicoral and that would be my ideal box. but I also dont need the high beam since i have a full size thanks to the leagally bronze kit. I really want the medium concealer set, but I found out the foundation is a shade lighter than I am in the med box, and one darker in the dark box, and the concealers, im also in the middle! I cant win with these boxes! but they seem better than the concealaholic box, since it has a foundation and pressed powder in it.
Aww those are tiny. Still not bad for all you get to try. I actually like the concealaholic set bc rarely do foundations in these sets match my skintone. Out of all these products I haven't tried any of the glosses, the foundation, or the Sugarbomb blusher. I own all the rest already.  I'm glad to see that their Erase Paste is missing. I'm have so many backup of those I swear will last me a lifetime.  The legally bronze set is where I got my fullsize High Beam too lol.

I love Benefit's sets/kits sooo much. It's nice to be able to try a bunch of things before committing to a full sized product. The concealer set looks really good to me.....as does the feeling dandy kit. Already have Sugarbomb and love it so I'm wanting more Benefit blushes lol

I LOVE Benefit! These sets look awesome...I would really love the Feeling Dandy set since I already have a Coralista blush.

These look really neat.  I may have to check out the Feelin' Dandy and the Sugarlicious.  The concealer palettes look nice, too, but I'd be highly leery of buying them without looking at them in person first.  That may be something I check out next time I'm at the local Ulta.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooo.. the tropicoral is the one I would go for as well as the concealer set in Medium.. will definitely keep an eye out for these. Thanks for posting!

Well now I have two kits on my wishlist lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I would get sugarlicious and the concealer set in light (not sure though, I used to think I was medium but everything in medium always looks like I slapped dirt on my face). I have a really old box of dandelion that I never use because it's always had a weird texture, like it just sits on top of my face looking like powder instead of having that natural blush look that I get from other blushes. I would love to try the sugarlicious kit though, just to see if maybe dandelion just is a bad color on me- and because I need those benetints in my life.

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It says the things inside are removable... does that include the blush?
Hmm, that would be nice but I highly doubt.  From my experience with their prior sets, if it's in a pan form, it's not removable.  It looks like everything else will come out.

I really like "Feeling Dandy" and "Sugarlicious"!  I've always wanted a try High-beam and Posietint/Benetint so those sets look great! I hear they last forever so I'm okay with the small size! Better for carrying around too. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the first I've seen of them.  I'd love the Tripicor set and possibly the blue kit.  I got my first Benefit set a couple mos back, the "cabanaglama" which I love.  I saw it went on sale recently.  It's a summery bronze kit.

Oh, nice. I've been pretty curious about their Boi-oing concealers and their foundation, but hesitant to drop the cash on full-size. Same about Porefessional. BeneFit really loves their minis, which is great for the ones I like, and not-so-great for the ones I don't, lol. 

Also, I'm pretty sure those are made of stiff cardboard, so if you wanted to depot the powder pans, it would be a breeze. If depotting is your thing.

Latest posts

Back