New Car

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well ..I'm breakin' down ...my car is 10 years old, has 132,500 miles on it ..and even though it gets KILLER gas mileage ..we need something that I can use to cart the kids around, grocery shop, etc.

I know ..I wanted something ..nice ..beefy ..but they also don't get good gas mileage and allow me to cart a lot around ..so we're getting me the

"MOM MOBILE"

I'm getting a new Dodge Grand Caravan (in Inferno Red Pearl). I go by today to put the deposit on it and we'll go to the bank tomorrow to get the rest of the $$$$! Gosh ..just call me June Cleaver next!

Enjoy your new car
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I really want a new car too but have to wait till next year, though mine is only 2 years old with 30,000 miles on the clock, but I'm bored with it
icon_exclaim.gif

yay! new car! hehe. have fun. and i'm sure you're no june cleaver.
biggrin.gif

lol at Mom Mobile -- congrats on the new car though! Anything called "Inferno Red" must be a little cooler than your average Mom Mobile though
wink.gif

I bought a Ford Taurus a few years ago because I thought a larger car would be easier for me to move all my dorm room stuff across the country as I went off to grad school. (It's got twice the trunk of my old Chevy Cavalier, lol.) Now that I'm married, our joke is that we already have the family car, now we just need the kids! lol

Woo-hoo, MOM MOBILE!!! Cool, I heard they're good as far as the van thing goes...Have fun riding all those kids around!

I can't see myself getting a car like that anytime soon...but I did just get a G55 Benz and my man got a Suburban. I had a Range Rover and he had a Land Rover, but we turned those in for some new wheels. No reason, just got bored with ours, but we still have a couple sports cars too

Hope you enjoy the new ride when you get it, Kim. Even though it's a family car, you can still think of it as a beefy ride, hey it's a Dodge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally

Well ..I'm breakin' down ...my car is 10 years old, has 132,500 miles on it ..and even though it gets KILLER gas mileage ..we need something that I can use to cart the kids around, grocery shop, etc.
I know ..I wanted something ..nice ..beefy ..but they also don't get good gas mileage and allow me to cart a lot around ..so we're getting me the

"MOM MOBILE"

I'm getting a new Dodge Grand Caravan (in Inferno Red Pearl). I go by today to put the deposit on it and we'll go to the bank tomorrow to get the rest of the $$$$! Gosh ..just call me June Cleaver next!

Ahhhh not the minivan syndrome!!! j/k COOL! Congrats

Yeah!!! There is a lot of room in those things
smile.gif
My mom has one & from time to time we need to swap cars & my kids just love that thing!

That's great Kim!!! Congrats!!!
claps.gif
(And bonus points on the Red... my fav car color of choice!
wink.gif
lol )

I'm waiting one day to retire my old Cavalier and get my new 2006 (or probably later - my luck) Deluxe Convertible GT Mustang, in none other than... Torch Red.
smile.gif

Drive by so I can toss some good luck change in your backseat!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Congrats!!! A new car is always exciting! I have a little sportscar.....I know mother of two with a sports car!
icon_cool.gif
But hey it's four door! But when we travel back and forth to Oklahoma to visit my family, I wish we had a minivan. It would make it so much easier!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Drive by so I can toss some good luck change in your backseat!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
that's so weird because when my mom got her new car, her friend did that (american) and we were both like, what the...? LOL i didn't know it was some sort of tradition.

Oh Kim...you kill me !!! LOL ~ Have a great day "JUNE CLEAVER"

Originally Posted by Naturally Well ..I'm breakin' down ...my car is 10 years old, has 132,500 miles on it ..and even though it gets KILLER gas mileage ..we need something that I can use to cart the kids around, grocery shop, etc.

"MOM MOBILE"

Originally Posted by envymi Woo-hoo, MOM MOBILE!!! Cool, I heard they're good as far as the van thing goes...Have fun riding all those kids around!I can't see myself getting a car like that anytime soon...but I did just get a G55 Benz and my man got a Suburban. I had a Range Rover and he had a Land Rover, but we turned those in for some new wheels. No reason, just got bored with ours, but we still have a couple sports cars too

Hope you enjoy the new ride when you get it, Kim. Even though it's a family car, you can still think of it as a beefy ride, hey it's a Dodge
icon_cheesygrin.gif

THOSE ARE SOME NICE CARS IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR MAN DO FOR A LIVING?
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383

THOSE ARE SOME NICE CARS IF YOU DON'T MIND ME ASKING WHAT DO YOU AND YOUR MAN DO FOR A LIVING?
icon_redface.gif

Me and my man are quite content with our field of interest and work
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Me and my man are quite content with our field of interest and work
wink.gif
icon_eek.gif
Oh - I'm sure you are! LOL How is your man anyway?? Are you two still squabbling?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ALLY2383

I DON'T GET IT. I'M NEW AM I MISSING SOMETHING? IS THAT A JOKE?
confused.gif

LOL, yeah it was. Cuz I am the only GUY on here, I thought I would say that. I was only kiddin'

Latest posts

Back