New Cherry Blossom Fragrance

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found a new Cherry Blossom fragrance for you!
biggrin.gif

fbc.eu_de_toilette.cherry_blossom_detail.jpg

Beauty is in Full Bloom

Introducing our new Cherry Blossom fragrance

One sure sign that spring is on its way: A landscape bursting with color. And one of the season’s earliest displays is the profusion of pale pink and white blossoms dancing across an orchard of cherry trees. Bath & Body Works has captured this graceful beauty with our new Cherry Blossom fragrance, a light, alluring scent that combines the heady fragrance of spring’s first blossoms with a hint of delicate musk.

SIZE: 1.7 fl oz/50 mL – PRICE: $22.00

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

oooh diane! good find! its so inexpensive. ill definitely have to go check it out. have you tried it?

i live in indiana, and we dont have four defined seasons. for some reason people dont really plant flowering trees for decoration. the *best* time of my life was a trip to japan two springs ago. they go absolutely nuts over the cherry blossoms, and they have "cherry blossom watch" on the news every day. ill never forget the sight and smell.

Oh! this must smell sooo good! I think I'll stop in B&BW the next time I'm at the mall!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I was surprised at the price. I wish I could see those Cherry blossoms. It sounds like it was wonderful experience and a good smelling one too.

I haven't tried yet but I'm going to. Cuz I just have to!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse oooh diane! good find! its so inexpensive. ill definitely have to go check it out. have you tried it?
i live in indiana, and we dont have four defined seasons. for some reason people dont really plant flowering trees for decoration. the *best* time of my life was a trip to japan two springs ago. they go absolutely nuts over the cherry blossoms, and they have "cherry blossom watch" on the news every day. ill never forget the sight and smell.

well...i tried it out yesterday and its a total dud. it pretty mcuh smells like their sweet pea scent, but a bit less sugary sweet.

i thought it would be interesting from the description and just on the basis that its a cherry blossom fragrance, but its very boring and juvenile. i was expecting something a bit more sophisticated. i didnt dislike it at all but it wasnt anything great. it lasted about an hour on me.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse well...i tried it out yesterday and its a total dud. it pretty mcuh smells like their sweet pea scent, but a bit less sugary sweet.
i thought it would be interesting from the description and just on the basis that its a cherry blossom fragrance, but its very boring and juvenile. i was expecting something a bit more sophisticated. i didnt dislike it at all but it wasnt anything great. it lasted about an hour on me.

Thanks for the info Jasmine - I thought it would be kinda like you thought - guess not huh?
icon_wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks for the info Jasmine - I thought it would be kinda like you thought - guess not huh?
icon_wink.gif
guess not.
frown.gif
i just want something sparkling and light and fresh, yet tenacious enough not to fade away within an hour. it needs to truly smell of cherries without a tinge of fakeness, and it needs to be non limited edition. sigh.

Jasmine, that is disappointing. I'm sorry. We'll just have to keep looking until we find a good one.
wink.gif
Now I'm on a mission. LOL

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse well...i tried it out yesterday and its a total dud. it pretty mcuh smells like their sweet pea scent, but a bit less sugary sweet.

awww, I'm sad! I love cherry blossoms!

Originally Posted by Diane Jasmine, that is disappointing. I'm sorry. We'll just have to keep looking until we find a good one.
wink.gif
Now I'm on a mission. LOL hee hee. i have guerlain cherry blossom (a tiny tiny decant) and i dont know if i love it enough to knock myself out finding more when there could be something better out there. i wonder how different the lovely cherry blossom version is.

I happened to be in BBW the other day and I smelled this. I'm absolutely in love, or is it lust
wink.gif
You can never be sure with cherries
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back