New Clinique stuff

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know there's no way these are as nice as my MAC Powerpoints, but I'm loving the look of the Blackened Teal pencil here

http://www.clinique.com/templates/pr...r%20For%20Eyes

Check out that sharpener cap!

Also this e/s in Peacock

http://www.clinique.com/templates/pr...CT_ID=PROD6983

And this e/s quad in Island Breeze

clq_6G0C_250.jpg

I haven't stopped by a Clinique counter in a while. I think it just may be time for one. Their packaging is quite blah (but it looks like that's a changing) and I wish their eyeshadows wouldn't need to be so packed on, but I still love most of their products. I'll keep you up-to-date if I go off my no-buy.

Originally Posted by Marisol Are you going to get them? I have to have a good look at them first. I probably won't get all of those items but I think I have to try something
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sofia I haven't stopped by a Clinique counter in a while. I think it just may be time for one. Their packaging is quite blah (but it looks like that's a changing) and I wish their eyeshadows wouldn't need to be so packed on, but I still love most of their products. I'll keep you up-to-date if I go off my no-buy. Their prices are also changing. Quite a bit more expensive. That's what you have to look out for...their products may not be improving even if their prices are higher. And let's face it, most of their products need quite a bit of improvement!

Originally Posted by Sophia I think the new Blushing Blush Powder Blush it will be good!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
It looks neat. I also like their Rich Texture blushes in Rich Nude and Rich Pink.

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh I like that cap with the sharpener. Great idea! Yeah I just wonder if it sharpens well. I saw a close-up of it and it looks like a decent sharpener though. I really want that teal one!

Latest posts

Back