New Fall Bad Gal Kit by Benefit....Sneak Peek!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Thought you gals would like a little preview of what's to come for Holiday with Benefit. This is ADORABLE little kit that includes Lashes (with Glue) a mini Bad Gal Lash and a *NEW* Liquid Bad Gal Pen Liner. I am not sure of the retail price but I know it will be in stores close to October. I tried the lashes and they look natural and pretty!!
Hope you guys like it!

Reaction score
Amazing! The perfect x-mas gift for some of my girlfriends... thanks Benebaby!

Reaction score
No the pen isn't replacing the Bad Gal pencil. It's just another addition to the Bad Gal Collection.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BeneBaby

Thought you gals would like a little preview of what's to come for Holiday with Benefit. This is ADORABLE little kit that includes Lashes (with Glue) a mini Bad Gal Lash and a *NEW* Liquid Bad Gal Pen Liner. I am not sure of the retail price but I know it will be in stores close to October. I tried the lashes and they look natural and pretty!!
Hope you guys like it!

Gotta love BeneFit's super cute packaging!

Reaction score
Oh so tempting. My first haul after getting off my no-buy is going to be Benefit.

Reaction score
That looks so cute. It's a shame Bad Gal lash didn't work for me, because I like the kohl liner. I think I'm going to get the Ruby and Millie lash set that Trisha's got because it comes with these tweezy things for putting them on. I also want the MAC set that look like drag queen/sleepy eye doll lashes for doing mad seventies looks.

Reaction score
I actually bought this off of ebay about a month ago! I love the liquid liner!! The lashes are lovely as well
but I was wondering why I couldnt find it anywhere else online!! Now I know

Reaction score
very nice looking lashes

Originally Posted by BeneBaby

Hope you guys like it!

Latest posts