New Fall Bad Gal Kit by Benefit....Sneak Peek!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-BadGalGearOpen.jpg

Thought you gals would like a little preview of what's to come for Holiday with Benefit. This is ADORABLE little kit that includes Lashes (with Glue) a mini Bad Gal Lash and a *NEW* Liquid Bad Gal Pen Liner. I am not sure of the retail price but I know it will be in stores close to October. I tried the lashes and they look natural and pretty!!
claps.gif
Hope you guys like it!

Amazing! The perfect x-mas gift for some of my girlfriends... thanks Benebaby!

No the pen isn't replacing the Bad Gal pencil. It's just another addition to the Bad Gal Collection.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby
3641-BadGalGearOpen.jpg

Thought you gals would like a little preview of what's to come for Holiday with Benefit. This is ADORABLE little kit that includes Lashes (with Glue) a mini Bad Gal Lash and a *NEW* Liquid Bad Gal Pen Liner. I am not sure of the retail price but I know it will be in stores close to October. I tried the lashes and they look natural and pretty!!
claps.gif
Hope you guys like it!

Gotta love BeneFit's super cute packaging!

Oh so tempting. My first haul after getting off my no-buy is going to be Benefit.

That looks so cute. It's a shame Bad Gal lash didn't work for me, because I like the kohl liner. I think I'm going to get the Ruby and Millie lash set that Trisha's got because it comes with these tweezy things for putting them on. I also want the MAC set that look like drag queen/sleepy eye doll lashes for doing mad seventies looks.

I actually bought this off of ebay about a month ago! I love the liquid liner!! The lashes are lovely as well
claps.gif
but I was wondering why I couldnt find it anywhere else online!! Now I know
tongue.gif

very nice looking lashes

Originally Posted by BeneBaby
3641-BadGalGearOpen.jpg

claps.gif
Hope you guys like it!

Latest posts

Back