New Fall Makup Line from Aveda

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Sunday Ya'll!

I've never tried Aveda makup products, but here is the new fall line!

Enjoy, and have a great day!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="HEIGHT: 371px" vAlign=top align=left>
Fall%20makeupSM_orig_large.jpg

Avedaâ„¢ Live Brightly

Fall/Winter 2005 Makeup Collection

THE FRESHEST FACE ON THE RUNWAY!

Live Brightly—with bold, sensual shades to highlight your beauty with nature’s wildest colors.

Make color your fashion statement.

New Petal Essence Triple Accent double-sided pencils deliver smooth, light, metallic hues for eyes, complemented with bold brights for cheeks and lips. Pencils feature two different formulas. Long-wearing and feather-resistant color saturates lips with rich, nourishing sunflower and organic jojoba oil—while providing stay-true accents to cheeks. Flip the pencil to add a metallic shine with petal-smooth candelila wax and organic jasmine, organic geranium and orchid oils.

Brighten your makeup wardrobe.

Aveda’s lineup of fresh, trend-inspired shades feature rich, bold hues, complemented with nude, shimmery metallics. Same beloved formulas—new colors to play with.

Petal Essence Triple Accent: Metallic neutrals complemented with bright petals in Topaz Taupe/Heather—a combination of pink-infused silver and soft sienna.

Petal Essence Eye Color Duos: Jeweled, floral tones in Azurite/Iris—a duo of shimmering teal with a deep violet pearl and Garnet/Coral Root—smooth red wine complemented with golden tangerine. Limited edition.

Petal Essence Single Eye Colors: New shades in Dahlia, a smooth, matte pink and Vinca, a deep, daring purple.

Lip Liner: In Foxglove—a light, dusty pink.

Lip Shine: In Honeysuckle—the season’s nude, caramel pink. Limited edition.

Lip Glaze: Carnelian infuses lips with a glossy, golden, brick hue. Limited edition.

Uruku Cheek-Lip Creme: In Roselle, a rosy, pink tone with subtle sheen to balance lips and cheeks.

Mosscara: Larkspur—creates dramatic lashes in lavender fields. Limited edition.

For more information please log on to: www. aveda.com

</FONT>

</TD><TD style="HEIGHT: 371px" vAlign=top align=left width=200><TABLE id=Table5 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=265></TD></TR><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR><TD>I'd like to learn more about this product </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Sounds/looks good, but a warning - Aveda's makeup and skin care (hair care is awesome though) is notorious for both breaking people out and having bad/no pigment. I worked for the company for a while and it was even know by them, that the hair care is where aveda's knowlegde is. They use alot of all natural stuff, and this breaks alot of people out, as most natural and untreated plant extracts are to harsh for skin, and dont alow for alot of pigment.

Just wanna warn people before u find out the hard way!
wink.gif

I've heard their haircare is fab alright but i've never tried any of their products. Anything in particular i should check out KMEFH

Sorry for hijacking the thread!

As far as their haircare, theres nothing that ive used that i didnt like really. I do have some fav's though, the Shampure line is great, the styling curessance (spelling?) is a must, the shampoo's to match the color of your hair are really good (cant remember the name, but the blue one is for blonds), the shine serums are good too, and the thickening spray is hy HG. But like i said, the makeup (and the comp imo
mad.gif
) are a no!

I love the haircare too!

And i totally agree about the MU and skincare. I have 1 e/s and if i want to get a decent amount of colour, i really have to pack it on.

And the skincare is UGH! I used it when i was studying for my Facials course and it was really thick and nasty, and just sat on the skin! Though the liquid exfoliant is a nice product.

Latest posts

Back