New Fall/Winter products from YSL!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday I was in YSL product training and the new fall items were announced:

Due October 1, 2004:

Eyes (new shades):

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils: #7 - Khaki Green (with gold mother of pearl hightlights)

Mascara Longueur Intense: #7 - Intense Brown (identical to Faux Cils #2)

Duo Expert Sourcils: New Item. A double-ended all-in-one brow color/fixing gel. One end contains creme brow color with a bevelled foam-tip applicator for easy application. The other end contains a clear gel fixative with a spiral-shaped brush for application. Three shades:

#1 - Blond. #2 - Chestnut Brown. #3 - Dark Brown.

Price: $25

Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palettes (due October 15, 2004):

Round-shaped palette that fits naturally in the palm of the hand. Gold on one side (that can be used as a mirror) with a transparent base enabling to see the five shades through it. Twisting mechanism discloses one shade at a time. Contains mini-applicator.

These shadows are of the Ombres Vibration Duo formula.

Harmony #1 (Sky and Earth) - Golden toffee, copper sienna, pale blue w/ golden reflections, golden khaki and lime.

Harmony #2 (Dawn and Dusk) - Golden white, deep purple, pink with golden reflections, lilac and burgundy.

Price: $50

Other items due out on or after October 15th:

Note: I was able to play with all of these yesterday - many will be added to my personal collection. hahah!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

New shades for Ombres Vibration Duo - #33 and #35

#33 (Caviar/Champagne) - Deep cool steel grey shimmer and champagne ivory shimmer.

#35 (Hot Chocolate/Silvered Frost) - Deep chocolate brown with golden reflections and cool pale silver frost.

Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue (long lasting pencils) - #10 and #11

#10 - Mercury (medium silver shimmer)

#11 - Woody Brown (deep brown matte) not exciting, but until now YSL didn't have a basic deep brown pencil in the long lasting formula. It's about time!

Blush Variation #13 (Burgundy Fusion) - Rich burgundy paired with delicate pink.

Rouge Vibration #15 and 16:

#15 Rosy Strass: medium shimmery rose with brown undertones. Very easy to wear!

#16 Woody Rose: medium-toned; the browner version of #15. Perfect for fall.

Eyeliner Moire #7 - Patinated Gold Reflections. Medium toned golden-brown liquid liner with some green flash. Awsome for fair skinned gals!!

There's more limited edition items coming out. I'll post on those later when I get more information!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Yesterday I was in YSL product training and the new fall items were announced:
Due October 1, 2004:

Eyes (new shades):

Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils: #7 - Khaki Green (with gold mother of pearl hightlights)

Mascara Longueur Intense: #7 - Intense Brown (identical to Faux Cils #2)

Duo Expert Sourcils: New Item. A double-ended all-in-one brow color/fixing gel. One end contains creme brow color with a bevelled foam-tip applicator for easy application. The other end contains a clear gel fixative with a spiral-shaped brush for application. Three shades:

#1 - Blond. #2 - Chestnut Brown. #3 - Dark Brown.

Price: $25

Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palettes (due October 15, 2004):

Round-shaped palette that fits naturally in the palm of the hand. Gold on one side (that can be used as a mirror) with a transparent base enabling to see the five shades through it. Twisting mechanism discloses one shade at a time. Contains mini-applicator.

These shadows are of the Ombres Vibration Duo formula.

Harmony #1 (Sky and Earth) - Golden toffee, copper sienna, pale blue w/ golden reflections, golden khaki and lime.

Harmony #2 (Dawn and Dusk) - Golden white, deep purple, pink with golden reflections, lilac and burgundy.

Price: $50

Other items due out on or after October 15th:

Note: I was able to play with all of these yesterday - many will be added to my personal collection. hahah!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

New shades for Ombres Vibration Duo - #33 and #35

#33 (Caviar/Champagne) - Deep cool steel grey shimmer and champagne ivory shimmer.

#35 (Hot Chocolate/Silvered Frost) - Deep chocolate brown with golden reflections and cool pale silver frost.

Dessin Du Regard Haute Tenue (long lasting pencils) - #10 and #11

#10 - Mercury (medium silver shimmer)

#11 - Woody Brown (deep brown matte) not exciting, but until now YSL didn't have a basic deep brown pencil in the long lasting formula. It's about time!

Blush Variation #13 (Burgundy Fusion) - Rich burgundy paired with delicate pink.

Rouge Vibration #15 and 16:

#15 Rosy Strass: medium shimmery rose with brown undertones. Very easy to wear!

#16 Woody Rose: medium-toned; the browner version of #15. Perfect for fall.

Eyeliner Moire #7 - Patinated Gold Reflections. Medium toned golden-brown liquid liner with some green flash. Awsome for fair skinned gals!!

There's more limited edition items coming out. I'll post on those later when I get more information!

The new Faux Cils sounds gorgeous..So does the harmony#2 palette..Eww.. this line is way too expensive for me to start loving everything in it.

Latest posts

Back