New flower flip-flops

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since we are having beautiful weather here in California (it was about 80 degrees here yesterday) I decided to buy some fun flip-flops. What do you think?

SDF_BLU.gif
DC_BD.gif

The company that makes them, Bonnjeur Fleurette, has their warehouse a block from my work. They were having a sale so I decided to check it out.

Those are tooooo cute!! My fav is the pair with the white daisy. Great choices!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mariposa Since we are having beautiful weather here in California (it was about 80 degrees here yesterday) I decided to buy some fun flip-flops. What do you think?
SDF_BLU.gif
DC_BD.gif

The company that makes them, Bonnjeur Fleurette, has their warehouse a block from my work. They were having a sale so I decided to check it out.

The best part was that I was able to get them at wholesale price! This will be perfect to wear on my Vegas trip.
biggrin.gif

Cute, especially the second pair!
smile.gif

Although I am getting tired of people talking about warm weather, it is 30 degrees and cold and windy here and I'm on SPRING BREAK! And it even snowed yesterday! My mom in Missouri was telling me they had a freak 80 degree day today and I am so jealous!

Latest posts

Back