New foundation - L'Oreal Infallible

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the new loreal infallible foundation? If so what did you think? I'm thinking I'll try it.
biggrin.gif

By the way I should say HELLO to everyone, I'm new here and I'm so HAPPY I found this site it's exactly what I've been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by lljy28

Has anyone tried the new loreal infallible foundation? If so what did you think? I'm thinking I'll try it.
biggrin.gif
By the way I should say HELLO to everyone, I'm new here and I'm so HAPPY I found this site it's exactly what I've been looking for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to MakeupTalk

Originally Posted by Marisol I haven't but welcome to MUT! Look forward to getting to know you. Thank you for your kindness. WOW you have quite an impressive makeup collection.......I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!
icon_eek.gif

Hi, nice to meet you!!! I have heard mixed reviews on this stuff. A whole lot of people love it, and a handful detest it. Supposively it's not a good foundation for those with oily skin, some said it made them breakout, and some said the hardest part was finding a color that actually matched them. But then, like I said, some people swore by it. So maybe you can test it out, if you still want to, and return it if it doesn't work out.

Originally Posted by jennyb Hi, nice to meet you!!! I have heard mixed reviews on this stuff. A whole lot of people love it, and a handful detest it. Supposively it's not a good foundation for those with oily skin, some said it made them breakout, and some said the hardest part was finding a color that actually matched them. But then, like I said, some people swore by it. So maybe you can test it out, if you still want to, and return it if it doesn't work out. Nice to meet you! Thanks for your input. I need to start reading the reviews section, I completely forgot about it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

oh, just so you know this is from another website. i swear i do have a life but i signed up on makeupalley.com b/c they seem to have 5 million/billion reviews on everything, and i always like to hear stuff about a product before i purchase. i'm not sure if there are any reviews here for infalliable. so maybe you might want to check this out for the reviews.

I have it and I am not sure about it yet. It makes my skin really oily mid-day.. so I am on a new skincare regime, so maybe it will work better now. I will try to post a review on more foundations when I get a chance. =)

I have tried it and personally do not like it. It does not wear as long as they say it would...
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by lljy28 Has anyone tried the new loreal infallible foundation? If so what did you think? I'm thinking I'll try it.
biggrin.gif

Hi lljy28, Welcome to MuT. Nice to meet you. Sorry i haven't tried to Loreal foundation you mentioned yet though i am a big fan of Loreal's makeup.

I haven't tried it yet either, the bad reviews scared me away from it.

Welcome to MUT by the way.
smile.gif

I tried it and continue to use it off and on. I have oily skin and when I have this on my face gets very shiny, very quickly. I changed what I was using under it, to a mattifying moisturizer and also a primer, and they helped a little, but I still wouldn't reccommend this for oily skin. The coverage is very good though, which is why I keep using it. It's expensive for drugstore MU so I feel that I can't just toss it. It does not wear all day or resist rub-off like they say it will. So overall, not the best foundation out there, IMO. WHen I've used 1/2 of it, I'll probably go ahead and toss it.

That's what I'm using now most of the time. It's okay, I don't love it. I'm actually searching for something better at the moment.

Originally Posted by nengcha2 I have tried it and personally do not like it. It does not wear as long as they say it would...
satisfied.gif
Welcome to MakeupTalk nengcha2
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT! I haven't tried Infallible yet but have been curious about it myself.

Originally Posted by lljy28 Has anyone tried the new loreal infallible foundation? If so what did you think? I'm thinking I'll try it.
biggrin.gif

I've seen it in stores, but haven't tried it though.
Btw, Welcome to MakeupTalk!

i have it in Buff Beige. i agree with some of the other girls, it leaves me very oily.. but, it does give great coverage.. and if you set it with a nice powder it can look nice for majority of the day depending on how much you have on ( less is more ).

Latest posts

Back