new from aussie

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi just recently come across this chat. Im from Aussie & have already said hullo through the skin care chat, but also wanted to say hi here too!. Looks like fun & everybody seems so helpful. Skincare/makeup is my interest & look forward to lots of ideas/ can also help with thoughts on wonderful natural skincare from Aussie
icon_smile.gif

Hi Marquessa... Welcome to MUT. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to MuT, Marquessa! I'm Jess from Hawaii. I look forward to chatting with you!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by marquessa Hi just recently come across this chat. Im from Aussie & have already said hullo through the skin care chat, but also wanted to say hi here too!. Looks like fun & everybody seems so helpful. Skincare/makeup is my interest & look forward to lots of ideas/ can also help with thoughts on wonderful natural skincare from Aussie
icon_smile.gif
welcome the the board
smile.gif
i recently started chatting here myself
smile.gif

Welcome to my home from home Marquessa! Look forward to chatting with you
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by marquessa

Hi just recently come across this chat. Im from Aussie & have already said hullo through the skin care chat, but also wanted to say hi here too!. Looks like fun & everybody seems so helpful. Skincare/makeup is my interest & look forward to lots of ideas/ can also help with thoughts on wonderful natural skincare from Aussie
icon_smile.gif

Welcome to MakeupTalk!

& Welcome to MuT! Glad you found us & decided to join. I'm looking forward to your posts.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back