New from Estee Lauder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Extravagant Bright

Blush Petals

space.gif

Price: $25.00

space.gif

A kaleidoscopic potpourri of cheekcolor.

91RT02.gif

Cute but i think it looks like it might be too light for my colouring

Pretty but wouldn't work for me either.

Originally Posted by Diane Extravagant Bright

Blush Petals

space.gif

Price: $25.00

space.gif

A kaleidoscopic potpourri of cheekcolor.

91RT02.gif

Rose Bronze would be perfect...I love Estee Lauder - I am using the double wear foundation which is terrific

Yeah Trish, Laura was the one who turned me on to trying it...I read her feedback on it, and figured I'd give it a try...the color is perfect and stays nice all day...she was right !

interesting. i've never tried blushes or bronzers that come in little balls or pieces like that. how do they come out?

I use Geurlain's Les Meteroites (spelled wrong i think). I Love these, i have the bronze, gold, and face powder ones. they all have the most beautiful scent and give a stunning finish. This is the only product that i don't use on my clients, reserved for only me! i've seen and played with the EL blush petals and they are light, but really pretty on, although ive never used them on myself. I recommend the geurlain first and formost thougheverything about them is beautiful, casing, brush, the tiny balls( hehehe ), the scent, everything!

They had a similar product several years ago. A Lauder sa told me it really wasn't all that.

I am surprised to see the shades this one is. It looks like a winter color. Maybe EL didn't want to be like everyone else and offer bronze, bronze, and more bronze this spring.

Latest posts

Back