New from PA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Steph and SAHM of 3 kids
smile.gif
Gotta love them.My first language is French.

I am so happy I have found this website.Everyone seems so nice and helpful.I have been posting for a few days already and made my first purchase on Lumierecosmetics.You girls are too convincing.
laughing.gif

Hey there
smile.gif

Welcome to MUT. It's a great place. I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Originally Posted by lapuce /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello,My name is Steph and SAHM of 3 kids
smile.gif

I am so happy I have found this website.Everyone seems so nice and helpful.I have been posting for a few days already and made my first purchase on Lumierecosmetics.You girls are too convincing.
laughing.gif

Welcome Steph. The office and staff from Bee-Luscious want to wish you a very Merry Christams and Happy Holidays.

Originally Posted by lapuce /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello,My name is Steph and SAHM of 3 kids
smile.gif

laughing.gif

Where in PA are you from? I'm from PA too. Drexel Hill, Delaware County

Latest posts

Back