New girl in town!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Gina, I'm from the states :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love to talk about beauty and hair tips etc... I'm currently deployed with the army and have very few female friends ( as girly as me) to talk to :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but hopefully making friends here will fill some of that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm 21 years old, college student, and well obviously a soldier. If you guys have a Facebook, feel free to add :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Looking foward to talking to everyone.

Hi there and welcome to MUT! 
wavey.gif

hb.gif

Awesome group of ladies here. You will enjoy the forums. Don't miss the EOTD forum if you're into dramatic eye looks. Or FOTD for a full face makeover. Jump on in and have fun!

Cheers! 
beer.gif

[SIZE=large]WELCOME ABOARD![/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Hi there, and welcome to MuT!! We are glad you found us! Please feel free to poke around and explore the different forums, there’s a ton of information here regarding beauty, fashion, health and general non-makeup related topics. Also, please check out our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Groups[/SIZE][SIZE=medium]. It’s a great source of information especially if you’re subscribed to any subscription based services such as Birchbox or MyGlam.  In addition to that, there’s a forum for Makeup Tutorials and videos which is really helpful. [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Click here[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] to view that forum. Above all, please don’t forget to review our [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]Terms of Service[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] where you will find information on the do’s and don’ts of the website, when you can apply a signature, what’s acceptable in a signature, and much more. If you have a blog, be sure to check out Member's Blog Thread and the Beauty Bloggers[/SIZE]  group.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us!

Back